Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashs2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2011, 02:13 AM
    Sole trader's liability
    A bank is considering making a loan to a sole trader, what are two reasons the fact the company is a sole trader might affect the banks decision to provide the loan?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 8, 2011, 05:32 AM
    You are supposed to at least try to answer your homework yourself first.
    Sole trader, what is that? One person business, or one product?
    The owner might get sick/injured/arrested/lose reputation/die, the product might be suddenly obsolete. Just off the top of my head.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving out of state with sole legal and sole physical custody (California) [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently residing in California and currently have sole legal and physical custody of my ex's and I's 2 children. He, unfortunately, and not to bash, is a very bad alcoholic and even going to court this month for drunk in public and disorderly conduct (again). My current husband and I are...

Sole Custody [ 4 Answers ]

I recently got divorced, my exhusband moved to another state. He is not interested in living a good clean life and prefers to sell drugs for a living. We share custody of our 14 year old daughter, but he has been telling our daughter that he wants her to move and live with him. This can never...

What does an Old sole mean? [ 4 Answers ]

I was told by a physic that I had an old sole and that I had connections with a previous life. What does this mean? And what is an old sole?

Sole proprietary liability [ 1 Answers ]

I have situation that may require legal assistance. I'm not sure so that is why I am asking here. I'm also not sure if this is the correct place for this question so mods, feel free to move it to a more appropriate location, if need be. Last night my wife's car was stolen from our driveway. That...

View more questions Search