Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Linnsey Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

May 7, 2011, 11:02 PM
    Will quitting help?
    I smoke weed everyday an adequate amount everyday with my husband. And I smoke cigarettes so does he, I want to become more active and start to train my brain I don't need these things to be myself I need new and different ideas to help the quitting of both substances please help
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 8, 2011, 08:01 AM

I think getting off the weed will greatly help other areas of your life, for both you, and your husband. I was reading your other posts, and you are taking mind, and mood altering medications for other conditions, and they just are not to be mixed, nor should you be self medicating with weed.

Please get some guidance, and counseling to help you through the long hard process of getting off the weed, so your other meds can be more effective. Talk to your physician, or counselor for the right referrals.

Marijuana Rehab Canada - Marijuana Addiction Treatment Canada

Marijuana Anonymous World Services

Life is hard enough without having dope get in the way

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quitting smoking [ 11 Answers ]

Time to share all of your tips and techniques. I am a 19 year addict and my husband is a 10 year addict. We both are quitting together, cold turkey. Any suggestions?? Hypatia:confused:

Quitting smoking [ 5 Answers ]

I have quit smoking 6 weeks ago and now have severe night sweats, every night. Is this normal? Thank you

Husband is Quitting! [ 1 Answers ]

Because of peer pressure, my husband started smoking at 15, and he is 20 years old now. He tried to quit before, and it lasted a few months before he started again because of yet again friends saying "oh, just have one with us" or somking around him and making him crave it really bad. He has a...

Quitting Smoking? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so, I want to quit smoking, the thing is, I smoke when I am bored, so to quit smoking I would need to find soemthing else to do with my hands instead of smoking. A friend of mine, she quit smoking and now she eats when she is bored. I don't want to eat all the time... I think I need a hobby...

View more questions Search