Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SHEILECE17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2011, 02:34 PM
    My boifriend got arrested for theft by taking auto and entering auto..
    My boifriend got arrested for theft by taking auto and entering auto. He was already on probation for burglary from when he was 17 he had 2 years left of his probation will he get any time or will they reinstate his probation?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 7, 2011, 02:41 PM

He's going to get more than just getting his probation revoked and going back in... he's going to do additional time for the auto theft as well if convicted.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

May 7, 2011, 02:41 PM

If he is convicted, I would expect that they will reinstate the time he would have had to serve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the sentence length for entering a auto, and tools to commit a crime? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to no what the outcome is most likely to bo these are my first to felonies but I also have a dui that was reduced to reckless driving if that matters any

Entering Auto [ 2 Answers ]

My son who is 18 was with 4 other guys all over 18 and all but one of them got arrested for entering auto. Each got 4 counts. My son has nerver been in trouble before and was waiting to go into boot camp in November. One of the boys ran and got away. But my question is, is there a way to get the...

Auto theft [ 3 Answers ]

I took my moms car for a ride,and recked it,and have no licence,she now wants to press charges on me.how much trouble can I get in?:confused:

Auto theft [ 14 Answers ]

My daughter who is 21 in Az bought a car from our local ford dealership. They gave her the car with a paid off trade in and only 400 down. She bought a 2007 mazda 3 and she was to give them the remainder 800 on this past sat. well instead she took off to GA and has not responded to the dealerships...

Entering auto wit inten to commit theft [ 3 Answers ]

I have to go to court for entering auto with intent to commit theft which is a felony this will be my 1st and also obstruction of an officer (running) and I would like to know if anyone would know if probation will be a possibality (I know no one knows for sure) Im in Georgia

View more questions Search