Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbmbz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2011, 11:27 AM
    Bryant 395C gas furnace won't ignite
    Went through the shut down, start up process in the manual, still won't ignite. Any suggestions?
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2011, 10:21 PM

Did you come across a troubleshooting section in the manual? This unit may have a status/diagnostic light which will provide clues. Look for a service label on the unit with instructions regarding the light, if present.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2011, 08:01 AM

There are many variations/revisions of the 395C. You didn't post the complete model #. That's why my suggestions included "may" & "if present". Good luck, and thanks for the reddie.
    bbmbz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 01:30 PM
    Comment on KC13's post
    Service tech came out today and the Igniter had to be replaced. Thanks anyway.
    goose59 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2013, 12:28 PM
    Bryant model 394 gas ignitor won't spark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant Plus 80 gas furnace won't ignite burners [ 6 Answers ]

I own a Bryant Plus 80 gas furnace. The fan will run if I set the thermostat to "Fan On" instead of "Fan Auto". But the burners will not ignite. I have followed the user manual instructions to re-start the furnace, but that didn't work. I have a gas water heater and it is heating so I know the gas...

Bryant 395C furnace does not kick on [ 2 Answers ]

Everything is on, thermostat is set, furnace had been working but now it randomly decides not to turn. Now here is the kicker. If I turn off the power at the breaker and then turn it back on, or release the blower panel safety switch and then push it back in, or turn off the switch right at the...

Bryant Furnace turns on but does not ignite [ 1 Answers ]

Bryant furnace come but fails to ignite. I have replace the flame sensor and ignitor but still does not ignite.

10 yr old bryant furnace doesn't always ignite smell gas [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a couple people look at my furnace and can't afford to pay the Bryant team! I replaced blower motor 2 years ago, furnace seems to run great once on, but when it kicks on sometimes I smell gas before and after cycles! I had to replace the inducer cooling fan, 3 weeks ago, now the smell...

Bryant Gas Furnace fails to ignite [ 3 Answers ]

My Bryant Gas Furnace occasionally fails to ignite. When this happens, I can reset it by turning the switch by the furnace off and on. It will then ignite after sparking for 30 seconds or so. The furnace has a pilot that is on and becomes large when the thermostat directs it to, but after sparking...

View more questions Search