Ask
    asking_you Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2011, 08:58 AM
    Moving to USA
    How to move household stuff from Russia to USA
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 7, 2011, 09:10 AM

You get quotes from moving companies. Pick the best one. Moving companies provide the proper documentation.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving out of the USA while in a divorce [ 1 Answers ]

I have been separated from my "husband" for 4 years. We have a 5 year old in common. He FINALLY filed for divorce a year ago. I have been happily in a relationship and am due to have his baby in August. My daughters father goes for weeks even months without seeing or calling her. He has wanted to...

Moving to boston usa [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys, I have recently decided to move to the USA I will be living with a relative so I don't need accom and I also have a job lined up in a family business over there I was wondering what documents will I need to be there legally? Will I have to get a visa? And if so how much do they cost? Im...

Moving to USA from Northern Ireland [ 3 Answers ]

My friends and I are currently in school living in Northern Ireland and when were 18 we are wanting to go to university there. Our questions are.. Do we need a Green Card to do so? If so, how do we get one because they seem hard to get or you have to do some stupid lottery thing? Is it hard...

Bankruptcy & moving out of the USA [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, if I file for bankruptcy and move out of the USA to Europe (The Netherlands), how will this effect me? Will the consequences of my bankruptcy effect me in the new country? My debt is around $40K.

Moving out in USA [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to know some details about moving out in USA: when can you move out? Do we have to do something on the day we move out? ( party,permission... )do you any website to talk about it. I am living in Vietnam, a country in Asia. And to us, moving out is very rare. So I really want to know...

View more questions Search