Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maxmad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Extended notation
    My son came home with homework that gave several large numbers and asked to write them in extended notation HELP
    maxmad Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmad
    my son came home with homework that gave several large numbers and asked to write them in extended notation HELP
    What is extended notation?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2007, 08:17 PM
    This page should give you some ideas, also since it is your sons homework, he should be aware at least to what is to be done, as should his text book be showing examples of this
    But it is a form of calculus.

Karl's Calculus Tutor - Math Notation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extended notation [ 3 Answers ]

My child has been given a maths problem in his homework which asks him to express a 6 figure number in extended notation, we don't understand. Can anyone help.Thanks :confused:

Scientific notation and regular numbers [ 3 Answers ]

how do you multiply scientific notation and regular numbers? Like example: 7.213 x 10^23 times 14 how do you do that?

Expanded notation [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks for taking my question... Just wanted to know the value or expanded notation of this number 219155.82

Expanded notation [ 1 Answers ]

Write 4702 in expanded notation:confused:

Extended virtual screen? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Does anyone know of a software package that enables an extended virtual screen on a single monitor, I do not meen multiple extended screens or extending your display over multiple monitors, in other words you select a resolution much larger than the monitor is capable of displaying and it...

View more questions Search