Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joelkjoshy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2011, 06:12 AM
    Matching coloured spot light for ivory coloured wall?
    What colured spot light is matching for ivory coloured wall
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

May 8, 2011, 08:51 AM

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you.

This particular forum is focused on the electrical systems for lighting, not the decorative side.

The suggestions I have would to be to really contact a decorative lighting consultant or maybe an interior design consultant.

There are several variables to be concerned with. For example, do you want to wash the wall from above or below or do you want to hit the wall with spotlights.

Are you trying to soften the wall covering (in which case you would use a diffuse soft white lamp) or are you trying to paint the wall in another color?

I know that I am out on my league with color matching, heck, during my career with IBM I was fortunate because it did not matter what tie I selected to go with my white shirt!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coloured solutions [ 6 Answers ]

I'm having some trouble understanding how coloured solutions like copper(II) sulfate can remain blue. All started in my chemistry class, in the transition elements lesson. The teacher said that the 3d orbital of copper gets split into two: 3d_xy, 3d_yz, 3d_xz and 3d_x^2-y^2, 3d_z^2 when it is...

Skin lightening for coloured people? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm new to all this and so any advice / assistance would be appreciated. Basically my father is indian and my mother is Chinese and currently I'm living in Australia my skin is very dark (no exaggeration) and I would like to inquire as to how I would go about lightening it. I don't want to...

Extremely dark red coloured spot inside right cheek (painless) What is it? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have this kind of dark red nearly black perfect round spot in the inside of my right cheek. It doesn't hurt in the slightest.. it's about 4mm in diameter and is no different in feel than the lining of my inner cheek. I smoke and I am hoping it is not early stages of mouth cancer but after...

Attenuation of light through coloured liquids. [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to research the attenuation of light through colored liquids, in particular Ribena. I used a colorimeter with varying Ribena concentrations and a steady pH value to gain some absorbency values. I am struggling to find a relationship between absorbency and attenuation. I would like to...

Plants under coloured lights [ 1 Answers ]

Hey We're doing this experiment in school on the effects of plants when they are covered in different coloured cellophane (clear, red blue and green). And I'd like to know why the plants don't grow well under blue and red lights.. is it because plants absorb the red and blue wavelengths, and since...

View more questions Search