Ask
    ggriffith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 06:50 PM
    My weedeater won't stay running
    My weedeater won't stay running
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2007, 11:49 PM
    What exactly is it doing? Running rough, spitting oil or running hot and dry exhaust?
    Is the gas freshly mixed? Has it been sitting for a while?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman Weedeater won't stay running [ 5 Answers ]

I have a convertible craftsman weedeater that has run like a champ - until now! I can get it to run briefly, a few minutes at most, then it dies and will not restart. After reading some similar posts I am beginning to suspect either an in tank filter or the inlet filter on the card Sound...

Mower won't stay running [ 3 Answers ]

Mower starts but dies in 2 secs. With the air cleaner off I can keep it running by choking it with my hand. Newer briggs 6 hp. Any thoughts please!

Weedeater Featherlite blower - quit running [ 7 Answers ]

My weedeater featherlite gas blower stopped running all of the sudden with no notice. I checked the gas and spark plug (not fouled), but I even tried a new plug and it won't start, or even try to start. I also tried starting fluid. It will turn over, but not start. Does anyone have any...

Won't stay running [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 91 crx it sat up since may and I just put a d15b vtec in this past weekend. I sat the engine in and hooked up all appropriate connectors with the exception of two wires that is close to the intake manifold (yellow w/ green and a black) I have no clue where they go all I know is if you...

Mower won't stay running [ 2 Answers ]

My mother inlaw has a JD riding mower that's about 8 yrs old and has been in the weather for about the last 6 mnths, and it won't stay running unless I put the booster cables on it and jump it from my truck. It will run as long as they are hooked up but the moment I disconnect them it dies.Is this...

View more questions Search