Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hpd4 Posts: 63, Reputation: 7

Jan 25, 2007, 06:37 PM
    Changing File Types
    How Do I Play A Gzr File On Windows Media Player, Real Player, Etc.. Like The Replay Files On Gunz Interanational.

Sep 9, 2007, 05:46 PM
    Never mind you can't do it.. I think.. I'm going to use divX converter O_o
    blaze5874 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Sep 11, 2007, 09:51 AM
    A handy thing to have is K-Lite Codec Pack. I personally prefer using version 3.2 which you can download from Download K-Lite Codec Pack 3.20 (Full) - filehippo.com. Yes there are newer versions but I personally like this one. Also when installing I always select the "All the bells and Whistles" option.

Another nice program to have is "VLC" It plays just about anything including DVD's. Best of all, you can get it free from Free Software Downloads and Software Reviews - Download.com, just do a search for VLC

Sep 11, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by blaze5874
    A handy thing to have is K-Lite Codec Pack. I personally prefer using version 3.2 which you can download from Download K-Lite Codec Pack 3.20 (Full) - filehippo.com. Yes there are newer versions but I personally like this one. Also when installing I always select the "All the bells and Whistles" option.

Another nice program to have is "VLC" It plays just about anything including DVD's. Best of all, you can get it free from Free Software Downloads and Software Reviews - Download.com, just do a search for VLC
    OK thanks I'm going to try it out >.>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Types of gun [ 16 Answers ]

How many types of guns are there?

Changing the file type (.exe/.zip/.mp3/... ) [ 9 Answers ]

I know how to open a file using the "open with" option But how do you change the file types? Such as from '.exe' to '.zip' or from '.xm' to '.mod' In the past, that was quite simply done by changing the file name... but now in the newer Versions of windows... if you rename something -...

Changing .ctg file to .jpg format [ 13 Answers ]

?? Hello, I need some help with viewing pictures. You see... I have a cd of picures that were shot with a canon digital. 2 out of 3 folders I am able to see the pics. The #3 folder is listed as canon msc. When I click it on 119.ctg. It will not let me open. I checked on the file menu on my...

Different Types of Christianity? [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone have any idea where I will be able to find a simple chart or table of some kind to see exactly what the differences are between the various types of Christianity, including Baptist, Evangelical, Methodist, Orthodox etc. I am a Christian but am intrigued as to see the exact...

View more questions Search