Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wcmr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Whirlpool top load washer agitates for 10 seconds and stops for 5 minutes and keeps
    Whirlpool top load washer agitates for 10 seconds and stops for 5 minutes and keeps this mode till washing cycle is done. There is no problem with draining and spinning. Can someone give me some ideas? I am desperate!
    Ozarks Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Feb 11, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wcmr
    Whirlpool top load washer agitates for 10 seconds and stops for 5 minutes and keeps this mode till washing cycle is done. There is no problem with draining and spinning. Can someone give me some ideas? I am desperate!
    Check out repairclinic.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool washer agitates but will not spin! [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool washing machine Model LSR8244EQ1 Heave Duty Super Capacity Plus Imperial 8 cycle / 2 speed The washer fills and agitates but when it comes time to spin, it does not spin. I checked to make sure no clothes were wrapped around the agitator but the agitator moves freely. I...

Kenmore Elite Top Load Washer has PF in digital display [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore Elite Top Load Washer has PF in the digital display. It continues to display this even after I pull the power cord and plug it back it. I can't clear it with the cancel button. It will not start a cycle. I don't have the book for the machine anymore. I don't know what to do to fix...

Top load whirlpool style washing machine will not spin [ 1 Answers ]

I have removed motor and gearbox/transmission from cabinet. I had to replace the drive/motor coupler on a previous washer so I thought that may have been the problem this time also. I separated the motor from gear box to check the coupler. It was NOT broken. I tried to start the washer with it out...

Washer stops after a few minutes [ 5 Answers ]

We just moved our Kenmoore washer for recarpeting and now the washer will not rinse. Before it worked without any problems. When we load it up and set it to wash, before it reaches to Rinse/Spin, it stops. It seems it can not drain the water for it to rinse. Please help :( Thanks!

View more questions Search