Ask
    mattjohnwolfe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2011, 11:09 AM
    Why do girls break up with you and don't tell you why
    Why do girls break up with you and don't tell you why
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2011, 11:23 AM

Sometimes its because they don't want a confrontation, or don't want to cause further hurt, or they find it hard to express that their feelings have changed and their not interested in pursuing a relationship any more...

There are lots of reasons, but what you have to deal with is getting over the hurt, starting no contact and moving on.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2011, 02:11 PM
    There are several things that females do that really have no reason. There is no way to understand them, it is important though to respect their decision because it takes two to be in a relationship, but only one to break one up.

Good Luck,
    Javi
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

May 24, 2011, 07:41 AM
    They either do not want the drama, or do not want to hurt your feelings. If you are being broken up with, it's nice to have an answer, but is it really going to make anything better? Sometimes you do not get full closure, but at least they are letting you know its over. (and by the way, it's not just girls)

Bottom line, accept the breakup and move on.

excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 24, 2011, 07:49 AM

Hello m:

Just you watch. There'll come a time when YOU break up with a girl and you won't tell her why. I remember this girl who just stunk when she got excited... Sorry - I AIN'T going to tell her that's the reason. I just AIN'T.

excon
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

May 24, 2011, 08:04 AM
    Comment on excon's post
    Good point excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reasons girls break up vs. Why guys break up [ 12 Answers ]

Hello all: Having recently been broken up with my girlfriend and reading some of the posts on this site, I became curious as to why girls break up vs. why guys break up when there is really nothing wrong with the relationship (ie no fighting no obvious cheating, etc). I don't think its always...

Don't want to have my girls taken [ 3 Answers ]

:confused::( what are the abandement laws for the state of ga my husband and I come to fla 2 days ago 2 find jobs and make a better life for our girls (ages 7 & 10) we left them in the care of my in laws until we could get a few things taken care of we were planing on going to get them at the end...

Girls said she wants a break after 3 yrs [ 2 Answers ]

Well I been with my girl for 3 yrs an I'll admitt I am sometimes needy an that's because sometimes she's to busy with friends an I feel like I have to fight for a little bit of attention from her... now I treat her like my queen anytime she needs me I'm there she needs my help I go an help her no...

I don't know any girls [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Im 19 and Im a virgin and have never had a girlfriend. Perhaps more worrying though is that Ive never had a girl AS a friend. Ive never really interacted with females at all, which is strange considering Im 19 and in my 2nd year at uni, and all my mates seem to get girlfriends all the time. My...

I don't know if any girls like me [ 11 Answers ]

I'm a 13 year old boy and I don't know if any girls like me I'm not popular I mean I don't have amny friends and I mean I can get along with people some really just ahte me some girls and I think other guys rip on me and rune my rep. so girls won't like me please help! :(

View more questions Search