Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    papa1977 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2011, 07:13 AM
    Regarding invest and security in preference share
    How far an invest in preference share is secure.Is there any cash or property mortgage is necessary for company to issue preference share in market.If it is only for private circulation ,how a company issuing preference share in market and collecting hudge money form market,who will be the guranter IS THEIR ANY SCOPE TO LIABLE GOVT OF INDIA IN THIS MATTER.pl reply

Check out some similar questions!

Is debenture is more secure than preference share [ 1 Answers ]

Is debenture is more secure than preference share. If I want to invest my money, invest on which (debenture or share or any more) is most advisible? Please provide details about those things. Thanking you satyabrata

Affiadavit of preference [ 1 Answers ]

I am fifteeen years old and I live with an abusive parent if I runaway to my mother will they execute me back to my father

Differnce between share permission and security in ntfs [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know clearly what is the difference between share permission and security permission in ntfs . Because both have permission option but what changes does it make exactly for the folder. And one more thing what permission should I select for the user to copy the file...

Should I invest in share market [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Dear, I am in think of entering the share marketing. I can not invest so much money, can I invest with few amount, Request you to help with the details for share marketing... Thanks & Regards, Nilesh

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.