Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orlandogalvez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2011, 06:20 AM
    I get no 24 volts in my thermostat and contactor or even in furnace.. why won't my a.c.
    I put a new thermostat and transformer and motherboard plus contacor still ain't getting 24 volts... a.c and heater won't start
    paultg Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2011, 09:42 AM
    Main power problem
    Check your circuit breakers and fuses on your units
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2011, 07:52 PM

What brand/model# is the furnace? There are many possibilities. Knowing what you have will greatly help to minimize irrelevant suggestions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mower won't crank continuous battery 12.38 volts [ 2 Answers ]

I have a huskee rider. My battery checks 12.38 volts. When I push in clutch and turn key it cranks 1 or 2 times and then stops then clicks as to try, but flywheel barely moves. Battery is 2 years old. Please help.

A/c contactor has 24 v on the red wire to grnd and 24 volts on the black wire to grnd [ 2 Answers ]

This is causing the relay to not pull in due to both wires being positive. But the other 25% of the time, the black wire becomes common ground and the relay to work correctly without touching anything. Could this be caused by a faulty circuit board?

Replaced contactor and still won't go on.unless I keep the 2 buttons on the contactor [ 10 Answers ]

I replaced the contactor on outside unit it will not go on unless we hold the 2 button like things down. Once we let go it turns back off.. What could it be now

How does the thermostat close the contacts on the contactor [ 1 Answers ]

how does it start the unit since the contactor is not energized? how is the complete circuit getting closed/ I know where the wires from the thermostat connect to that panel with the R, Y, W, G, C erminals but I donot undserstand how the whole thing works together maybe someone could...

Why I do not have 24 volts to my contactor when my thermostat is on ihave a carrier h [ 2 Answers ]

Help from south cakalaka I have a carrier heat pumpand I am not getting 24 volts to my contactor and my thermostat is working

View more questions Search