Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 6, 2011, 07:19 AM

If you had unprotected sex, yes, you could be pregnant. You also did not follow the instructions for Yasmin (and that's a very dangerous thing to do). Taking a "handful" of pills following unprotected sex is NOT going to prevent pregnancy.

You need to call the Physician who prescribed the pills, explain what happened and how many pills you have taken.

You have overdosed - the symptoms are as you described (usually a bad headache, vomiting, diarrhea).

You should not be on medication which you do not understand.
    sadierocks14 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 04:50 PM
    Well that sucks. And, just so you know taking a bunch of those pills won't help. They are to be taken Once a day. I'm on the same thing as you! And also 18. You might be getting the sickness symptoms cause you took too many because pills. Not recommended. But, take a pregnancy test in about 3 weeks. I've got one for myself under my matress!
    mesty8080 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2013, 02:30 PM
    I had unprotected sex two weeks ago, he accidentally came in my vagina, but not too deep in,2 weeks after I've been cramping bad, but my period should come in the end of themonth. Today I squeezed my nipple and a drop of milk came out, could I be pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ask question on pregnancy free online [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, the first day of my last periods was on the 30 December and at the end of January we had a home test and it was positive, today on the 1 of March I had my first visit to the doctor and the ultrasound said I'm 7 weeks.im confused because according to my LMP and my observations I started...

Ask pregnancy questions online? [ 3 Answers ]

I found out while I was in hospital that I was pregnant they took blood and it came back that my HCG level was 450 and iwas about 13 days (since conception) they redone the test 48 hours later and it came back 1600 (cant remember exact number put def 1600 somthing) so its nearly quadrupled does...

Questions about Match.com or Online Dating [ 4 Answers ]

SO I was helping my buddy start a profile (because he is single and wants to start dating) and I found a very beautiful girl off there who had an amazing profile. I made a profile this morning @ work, winked @ her and she emailed me. I emailed her back and we've been talking for a bit tonight? ...

Pregnancy videos online [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any pregnancy videos that I can download offline that are really good?

View more questions Search