Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MonAmour Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2011, 08:34 PM
    Hong Kong Trip
    I really want to visit Hong Kong, but I don't know how much it will cost. I heard it is really expensive, but I need to know how expensive. I live in Texas. Could someone tell me how much money it is for a plane ride, food, hotel, transportation and money to shop?
    mame_chula123 Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2011, 09:17 PM
    Just look it up on the internet that helps
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 11, 2011, 09:56 PM

All the things your asking for vary by airline, the date you leave, the hotel you stay in, the food you wish to eat, etc. etc.

This is research you can easily do online.
    Veroni Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2012, 11:46 PM
    Hong Kong is a relatively pricey destination. Accommodation is the biggest expense, followed by drinking in Hong Kong's bars. On a very tight budget you could survive on, say, HK$300 a day, but it would require a good deal of self-discipline. Better to budget something along the lines of HK$600
    When you are planning your trip go , Public transportation are extremely efficient so you don't really need to ride in taxis. For 3-3.5 star hotels or simply guest houses, travel through MTR (metro rail) or buses are cheap.
    Hong Kong is renowned as the world's shopping and dining paradise. You can eat like a billionaires, in the same token there're many affordable places with unbelivable prices. HK has the cheapest MacDonald's prices on earth. A Cantonese wonton noodle soup is only around HK$12 - 15 depending on location. A popular Chinese fast food chain all over the city, the De Coral Fast Food, with set meals under HK$30.
    Hong Kong is a fun place to be in, there's always so much happenings around 24/7.
    You can just search at Google for the sites for cheap flight tickets and Hotels in Hongkong or you can simply visit a site like Yatra.com and book your ticket and itenary there. I have been using this site since last 2 years and I find it very helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Movie of a boy trying to find his mother hong kong [ 1 Answers ]

(I think Hong Kong), but meets a man at a racetrack who leads him over the city.

Hong Kong TVB JADE channel? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to find a free live stream on the internet of the TVB Jade channel. I am looking for a place where I can watch all the TV series, news and stuff. I only understand Cantonese so TVB cantonese would be preferred. Thank you

Hong Kong Business fax or email [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please assist me in finding a fax number or preferably, an email address for Eralda Industries, Ltd. In Hong Kong. I know they are located at Gateway in Tsim Sha Tsui and the telephone is 852-2956-1228.

View more questions Search