Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheerleader818 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2011, 06:39 PM
    Heel Stretch
    I'm I righty, so naturally my right leg is much more flexible. As a flyer with high expectations, I need to stretch out my left leg. My right leg heel stretch is good, but I need to do a heel stretch with my left leg in the air. Any tips on how to stretch out my left leg would be amazing! I know I can get it, so I will very grateful to ANY advice given! Thank you!
    flyer4life Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2011, 01:53 PM
    I think that you should first try to just touch your toes until you can have your hands flat. But, if you can already do that, then I suggest you get a sister, parent, etc. put your right leg against a wall, and get the partner to lift you leg up as high is it can go for 2:00 minutes. Or, you could also lay on the ground (still having a partner) put your right leg straight, and put your left leg in the air, and have your partner push your leg back, it will hurt for a little bit. While doing this stretch, keep your core straight. Squeeze EVERY muscle! :D Hope this helped!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heel Stretch stretches? [ 27 Answers ]

Hey. I cheer on varsity competition at my high school. I am a flyer, , and I need a little help on getting my left leg stretched. Naturally, my right leg is way flexible, but my left leg is not. I have to be able to do a heel stretch in the air, and I need good ways to stretch that leg for it. Any...

Cheerleading stretches for heel stretch, scorpion, and arabesque [ 1 Answers ]

I need help getting a straight scorpion, an arabesque that isn't flat it's like higher up then my head. And I need help getting a better heel stretch. I stretch a lot, and I really need a stretch that will start showing improvement for all of these in like a week. Please help :)

Heel stretch [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with my heel stretch for cheer I have it but I can never seem to lock my bottom knee

Heel stretch [ 3 Answers ]

I need help with my heel stretch for cheer I have it but I can never seem to lock my bottom knee

Heel Pain [ 4 Answers ]

I Have A Pain In The Side Of My Heel On My Right Side Of My Heel And It Is Killing Me What Could It Be

View more questions Search