Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2011, 09:34 AM
    Help! It burns!
    I used hair removal cream today on my bikini area, I usually just remove all the hair from there and am very careful not to get it inside. Today I wasn't so careful and afterwards, when it was all washed off and I was passing urine, it burnt!

Have I done some kind of permanent damage? I always use the same brand and I'm pregnant, could I have developed a reaction?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 5, 2011, 09:40 AM

No permanent damage... but you did really irritate the skin and technically did a light chemical burn. That's really sensitive skin and it only takes a few moments too long for that to happen.

Just wear soft cotton undies for a few days (and avoid tight fitting clothes) and that should go away.
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2011, 09:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    No permanent damage...but you did really irritate the skin and technically did a light chemical burn. That's really sensitive skin and it only takes a few moments too long for that to happen.

Just wear soft cotton undies for a few days (and avoid tight fitting clothes) and that should go away.
    Thank God!! Phew! :o :o :o
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 5, 2011, 09:47 AM

Smoothy's right,but ouch-painful!!
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2011, 09:52 AM
    I wouldn't recommend it M :eek:
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 5, 2011, 09:54 AM

I'll take your word for it,Z! ;-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cigarette burns [ 1 Answers ]

I was a stupid teenage and thought it'd be cool to burn 5 dots down my upper arm with a cigarette I very much regret it because now it's very noticeable and embarrassing It's been a few years and I never treated them, they first blistered and than healed and now are completely flat but the...

Old scars from burns [ 1 Answers ]

I was burnt in a house fire 12 years ago and have really bad scarring on my legs and feet. Are there any treatments to remove the scars?

Steam burns [ 2 Answers ]

Why does steam burn more than boiling water?

My computer burns! [ 1 Answers ]

My computer is switch to 110 V and accidentally it has been plugged into 220 V and it burns!is there any way to repair it?tnx!

Is there anything for burns? [ 5 Answers ]

I burn myself on a motorcycle on my leg and ankle is there anything for that> and will this leave apermanent scar>? :'(

View more questions Search