Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siri9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 09:55 PM
    What to do?
    Hi friends... I am 20 yrs old female. I hate my life. I have no true friends. Am feeling very lonely. I want a friend who understands am heart. Now I realised that I should not trust any one and I can't get a person who understands me in this world. So I decided to die. *** suggest me...
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

May 4, 2011, 09:58 PM

Please go to the local ER. I suffer from depression and at times have been suicidal. I understand what you are feeling. Please call 911, your doctor, loved ones or anyone you can think of. Give things a chance try getting help.

It is hard when you are depressed but doctors can help. I am hoping you take this advice.
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

May 4, 2011, 10:02 PM

Here is an online link that may help too.

I have used this before, it is free.
    Samaritans Home Page-->
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 4, 2011, 10:21 PM

I would definitely see your doctor and try anti-depressants. I too have been depressed, and at times I've considered suicide. I'm so glad I pushed through those bad times and hung on. If I hadn't I never would have found my husband, had my kids, saved my animals, found the friends I have today.

I know that people always say that it will get better. There's a reason for that. It will get better. No matter how low you are now, there's a way up. You have to take the first step by getting help.

Therapy is a great idea. Talk to someone about how you're feeling. Get the medication that may help. Keep looking out for hope.

You have one shot at this life. This is your life to live. There will be bad times. There always are. But there will be wonderful times too, I promise. Don't do something this permanent. You don't want to miss the great times ahead. You really don't.
    siri9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2011, 11:52 PM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Thankq for your suggestion
    tmtrotminor Posts: 38, Reputation: 15

Jun 2, 2011, 01:30 PM

I have been a sufferer of depression all my life. Even though my life seems to be okay, I've always felt like I can never be happy. I've had constant nightmares for as long as I can remember.
    Then, I was doing some research on vitamins that can help. And I found one called Niacin or B3. I only take about 150mg or so a day. And this has been life changing for me. I no longer have nightmares, and I actually cried tears of joy the other day because for once in my life I felt normal!
    You can also keep in mind, that this was because my mother had been on meth during the pregnancy, and it would be quite obvious that my serotonin and dopamine receivers are quite closed from all that. B3 s are supposed to open them up again. The only problem is that it only helps as long as it's in your system, so I have to keep taking it.
    I am obviously not a doctor or anything, but I figured, if it's changed my life, it might help someone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search