Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rizzos1090 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 09:35 AM
    Can I use Enfagrow checks in Canada?
    I will travel to Canada and I need buy formula to my son. Thanks.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 4, 2011, 10:00 AM

I am reading that you cannot because of the exchange rate.

Are you aware of the requirements for adults and children crossing into Canada?

The requirements for your child are: "Parents traveling with children under age 16 and infants are required to provide proof of citizenship for each child. That may include original or copy of Birth Certificate, Consular Report of Birth Abroad, Naturalization Certificate or Citizenship Card. If both birth parents are not traveling you must have written authorization from the parent(s) or proof of custody. Failure to provide such evidence may make you inadmissable to Canada." http://www.clippervacations.com/faq/...&if_height=488
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 4, 2011, 10:12 AM
    Well someone is looking for them in Toronto:Wanted: I need Enfagrow coupons and Pediasure cheques. - Markham / York Region Baby Items For Sale - Kijiji Markham / York Region Canada.
    Seems to be a sign that they can be used there.

May 4, 2011, 11:04 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Thanks but, to travel to my son I know how I do.. I only want to know if can I use Enfagrow checks in canada because, I have $10 off on formula
    Uber Member

May 4, 2011, 11:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Well someone is looking for them in Toronto:Wanted: I need Enfagrow coupons and Pediasure cheques. - Markham / York Region Baby Items For Sale - Kijiji Markham / York Region Canada.
    Seems to be a sign that they can be used there.

And I read that they are issued in various places - US, Canada but in US dollars.

I think it'll be a case-by-case, try to buy situation.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 4, 2011, 11:16 AM
    I'm a little confused. If the checks/coupons are in canadian funds then there's no problem. If they are in US funds is there a problem with buying the formula in the US ahead of time? If you're flying I can see how it would be bulky though.
    Uber Member

May 4, 2011, 12:00 PM

Exactly - the coupons mailed in US are in US funds; Canadian coupons are in Canadian funds.

I also think they are $5 each. The saving doesn't seem to be worth the bother because unless it's an extremely lengthy trip the child can use the product upon his/her return.

Jul 9, 2011, 11:40 PM
    Thanks, Enfagrow checks works in Canada :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Entry into Canada as a Felon and Canada land owner [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently been arrested for a drug related offense (my first arrest). I fully expect to get convicted of some sort of felony crime in the USA. I am a citizen of the USA and I am not a canadian citizen. I do own land in Canada and would like to access it. I have read all the laws...

I would like to sell a rental house in Canada and buy another place also in Canada. [ 4 Answers ]

I am 50, living in the US as a legal resident alien. I have a house in Canada that I have been renting out and would like to sell. I have never lived in the house, it was an investment. I have been paying Canadian real estate taxes on it and paying US taxes on rent collected, here in the US. I am...

How do I get dividend checks replaced. I have lost $500 in AT&T checks. [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost divident checks. How do I replace them?

Background checks [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently hired at a senior community place and they required a finger printing test with livescan, and I was arrested about a year ago because I forgot to pay a traffic fine. I was in jail for about 4 days and then let go with some more fines, will this show up with the fingerprinting test?

View more questions Search