Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    random321 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 05:11 PM
    Average Weight for a 15 year old boy?
    I am 6'2 and weigh 117.4lbs is that good or bad?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 3, 2011, 06:05 PM

I have to ask if you are serious.

My first clue is that you are answering questions about central air conditioning units. Makes me think you are not actually the age you claim to be OR two people are sharing an account.
    Cte_almighty Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 02:53 AM
    For someone of your height it is better to be about 11st (154lb)
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Nov 6, 2012, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I have to ask if you are serious.

My first clue is that you are answering questions about central air conditioning units. Makes me think you are not actually the age you claim to be OR two people are sharing an account.
    They teach about electronics at 6th 7th and 8th grade were I'm from so since he's probably in more like 10th grade than I don't see why you think he's lying about his age because he knows about electronics.(A/C)
    And 117.4 at 6'2 actually is a bit of a concern for weight. So I think this is a serious question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We have two spirits in our house, a ten year old boy and someone else. The boy is sca [ 6 Answers ]

We have had a ten year old boy sprit in our house for many years. There is another spirit here as well. He is not so nice. He has tormented my son for many years. Apparently, the young boy is scarred of the other spirit. The boy will not speak to me. The boy lives in my sons room, so does the other...

What is the average length of a relationship a 23 year old girl an a 32 year old man? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the average length of a relationship a 23 year old girl an a 32 year old man?

What is the average weight loss per week? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knows what the average weight loss per week is. I started eating healthy last week at 1200 calories *, because I was still working out and lost £ * 4th. Leanspa Cleanse

What is the average weight at 12 [ 4 Answers ]

I am 12 years old and I think I am over weight I try to go on a diet but my parents bring home all these sweets and I can't help but eat the at school people call me fat and I try to avoid it but I can't I'm trying to exercise but that's not helping at all I try not to eat as much but I'm afraid I...

Weight average of common stocks [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with this problem om in accounting I just can't get it Here is what the question uses as a reference and how the answer should be posted: Compute the weighed average of the common shares outstanding for 2003 Outstanding shares on December 31, 2002.. . 40,000 2003 Treasury...

View more questions Search