Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delia1416 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 03:57 PM
    Where is my daughters ssi payment coming from?
    I am the custodial parent to my daughter her father who is the non custodial parent was just recently approved and is now receiving ssi benefits, where, when and how does my daughter get her approved ssi benefits paid.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 3, 2011, 04:03 PM

It's time to find a social worker who understands the system to sort through this for you. Catholic Charities? Lutheran Social Services? Your county human services office? All help should be available on a sliding scale, if you are worried about the cost.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 3, 2011, 05:12 PM

Have you called SS and asked?

Is child support Court ordered?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will child support take some or all of my lump sum SSi payment? [ 2 Answers ]

I just got accepted for Supplemental security income here in Washington State and I went to the appointment and they said I was going to get a back pay check at some point. I owe a lot of back child support (I was 15, the mother was 14 and when I didn't want to be her boyfriend she filed for child...

Can spouse keep SSI on dependent if they are paying ch suppt and it's less than SSI? [ 0 Answers ]

Husband will be paying 20% which is only 200 monthly. But he gets $400.00 addit for our son from SSI. Can he keep that amount even though I have custody? He says he will give the $400.00 to me, but the legal forms says child support is 20%, which will be less than 400.00. Doesn't really matter...

Can Public Asstices garnish my son SSI payment [ 1 Answers ]

Can Pubic Assitince garnish my son's SSI payments. He was approved but PA garnish it. Can they do that?

Can children of a disabled parent who receives ssi also get ssi checks? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I apply for my 2 babies to receive ssi checks... I've been receiving an ssi check since I was about 18.. the mother of my babies is living back at her mothers because her mother has sarcoma cancer and had her leg amputated up to the tip and the cancer then spread to her lungs so she is...

About my son SSI payment [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have a 17 year old son who is mildie mental retared, and get SSI, now when he turn 18, does he need to be re-tested for his disabilty? Or does he have to apply for himself since he will be turning 18? And will his check go up? And will he be able to work so many hours a mo. We live...

View more questions Search