Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhullinger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 08:09 AM
    Heat & A/C don't work
    A couple of days ago my thermostat was set to 69, but the heat didn't turn off. When I got home it was 75 in the house, so I shut off the system by turning the thermostat to off. I have tried on several occasions to get the system going again, but it's not working. I checked the breaker and replaced the thermostat and that didn't help.

The system is a 1992 York Stellar Plus. Any thoughts?
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2011, 03:36 AM

Post the actual model # of the indoor unit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat Pump blows 5amp fuse when switching between defrost & back to heat. Them Heat work [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Heat Pump System. It’s about 5 years old and has functioned OK until this Christmas Eve. One problem is the condensing unit is not kicking back on after it goes into defrost mode. I found a 5AMP fuse blown in the attic unit and once replaced it functioned. At least for a day or two...

I can't get heat to work on my heat pump [ 13 Answers ]

I have installed a Goodman self contained single staged heat pump but cannot get the heat to come on. I installed a Honeywell circle manual thermostat. If I put it on Cool with the fan on auto, the a/c and fan work great BUT when I put it on Heat with the fan on auto, I get no heat, just fan....

A/C working, switched to heat, now ac and heat don't work [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Replaced my thermostat in the summer, everything worked good,switched the new thermostat to heat for the first time, now neither the A/C or heat work? Any Ideas? Andy

AC or Heat does not work when switching to AC or Heat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a programmable thermostate installed a year ago and it has been working since until a few days ago. Both AC and Heat don't work , I don't hear any kicking. I did a reset on the thermostate did not make any difference. The fan is on Auto. Now I am interested in knowing if it is the...

View more questions Search