Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abaileyspalding Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 05:53 AM
    Two Roses I Wear as sung by Gospel Group 'Set Apart'
    I am looking for the proper title and lyrics for a song as sung by a gospel group named 'Set Apart'. The chorus of the song is; Two roses I wear in memory of Mother, each one a story to tell, one says she's gone from this life forever, the other one says, she's home and quite well. The first verse is something like this; The white rose, it says, my mother is dead, we won't see her sweet face again. But the red rose says, Mama, is living with Jesus up there in that bright happy land.
    relkuehn1994 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 03:37 PM
    Title, Two Roses by Primitive Quartet. We play this song on our christian radio station, WYTJ 89.3 fm or www.wytj893fm.org.
    bajanz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2013, 03:57 AM
    The white rose it says, my mother is dead. We won't see her
    Sweet face again. But the3 red rose says mama,is living with
    Jesus. Somewhere, in god's happy land.

Some day I will go, to god's beautiful garden. The rose's
    Will bloom in array. There won't be one grave, on the hillside
    Of glory. The red rose it never will fade

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gospel songs step by step sung by black artists [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a song titled "Step by Step" it was introduced by D. Elbert Dinwiddle in1956. Lyrics are Step by step I'm nearing the kingdom, step by step I'm going home, Jesus will welcome me in the kingdom, step by step around the throne. I have lyrics but I need the sheet music or the song....

Movie set in 70s about a group of teenagers [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of a movie about a group of teenagers finishing high school in the 70s characters called Sunny and Pirate. It features clips about the draft and the riots in Watts, please help it's driving me mad.

Who sung this song [ 1 Answers ]

Who san "Lets he it or the boy"? :confused:

Who all sung this song [ 1 Answers ]

There was an african american girl group who re-made the song "teacher" or it also goes by "one more try". What was the name of that group?

Need to know who sung this song [ 1 Answers ]

Who sung the song in the early 1970's with the words "you are ,you are,the one that's in my horoscope,you are you are,you know that's what you are"Don't know if it was a hit in the U.S but it might have made the U.K charts.

View more questions Search