Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hashemjo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 05:48 AM
    Ask engineer mechanical?
    ABOUT the non-overloading fan curve lets say backward curved fan how can I understand this with the third law of fans (power with flow rate)?

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a mechanical engineer a question [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 wheels and on each I have an 18 tooth sprocket run with a 40 chain. Each wheel and sprocket is connected to a main drive shaft with an 18 tooth double sprocket on it. The sprockets on each wheel are linked to the main drive shaft by a single strand ANSI 40 roller chain. One wheel is...

Questions to ask a mechanical engineer? [ 1 Answers ]

We have an aluminum window sill with a .1" width X .3125 depth. The outside edge of the groove has a .025 continuous barb. We are installing a .050 aluminum formed sill into the groove. The edge of the sill that goes into the groove has a lanced barb every 6", 050" deep and 3/16" inside the edge....

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) oreng ime is equvelnt to B Tech mechanical [ 0 Answers ]

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) ime is equvelnt to Regular B Tech mechanical engineering? After ime we can take addmision in M Tech in regular? Its very hard to clear all subject?

Ask a mechanical engineer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a hobby of making coin rings by tapping a silver coin around its circumference edge with a small hammer while I turn the coin on top of an anvil to flatten the edge until it reaches a desired width and diameter. Then I cut the center out and polish it. I need advice or an idea to make this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.