Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 04:05 AM
    What rituals to perform, when a Hindi girl marries a Christian boy?
    When a Hindi girl gets married to a Christian boy and the girl is going to convert and her parents are happy with it. With having a church wedding, What are the religious responsibilities for the girls parents prior to the wedding, are the likes of our normal rituals such as hurdee still significant.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 15, 2013, 06:27 AM
    I guess girl is going to get convert not her parents. So there is not much to do. Still can go ahead with simple rituals. There are not much complicated stuff in the christine weddings to worry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am Hindu Punjabi girl getting married to Christian boy. [ 3 Answers ]

What all ceremonies should we include in our wedding... we are planning for church wedding and reception after that... as per hindu wedding we have function know as "Sagan" i.e. Ring exchange... can we do same in christian... I will appreciate if any one can guide me regarding christian wedding......

I am a hindhu girl can I marry a christian boy without getting converted? [ 8 Answers ]

I am a hindhu girl can I marry a christian boy without getting converted?

Can a christian girl marry a hindu boy ? [ 4 Answers ]

hi... a chriatian girl wants to marry a hindu boy but religion is coming in between from the girl's side. Boy's family being very open minded allowing girl to worship her religion as she wants after wedding also... they just want that after wediing she preech both religion as boy is also ready to...

I am hindu boy , I need to marry a christian girl [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy I need to marry a christian girl, we both live in kerala. Can we register marry in tamilnadu? Is it possible to marry secretly now?

Can hindu girl marry a christian catholic boy? [ 6 Answers ]

I am a Hindu girl and I love a Christian catholic boy. I want to marry him but before that I want to know is there something written regarding not to marry non-Christian in bible? Can I marry him?

View more questions Search