Ask
    daveteri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 03:11 PM
    Intertherm furnace-model MGHA056AAFC-05
    Pilot light will not stay lit. how do I fix
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2011, 03:32 AM
    When lit, does the pilot flame make good contact with the thermocouple? If not, the pilot burner needs cleaning and/or the pilot gas input needs adjusting. If so, the thermocouple has likely failed.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Manual for Intertherm furnace model MRAC 2530 [ 2 Answers ]

I need the wiring diagram for the limit switches

My Intertherm heat pump furnace will not kick on Model no. E2EB-015HA [ 0 Answers ]

A few days ago the heat would not kick on so we turned it off and on at the thermostat a few times and it finally kicked on and worked fine for about a day. Then the same thing happened again. We then did the same thing by turning the thermostat up and down until it finally kicked on. The next day...

Intertherm furnace model 431910- will come on in manual but not automatic [ 0 Answers ]

Help! The furnace is clicking like it wants to come on. If we take the furnace door off we can set to manual and it will come on and keep giving us heat. But when set to automatic it will not come on at all. I cannot find a manual anwywhere for this furnace. Hoping to figure this out without...

Intertherm furnace model # w509809 [ 0 Answers ]

When furnace is in use the fan will come on when the burner is on but when burner goes off the fan will keep coming on and off intertherm furnace model # w 579809

Pilot light on intertherm furnace model g [ 26 Answers ]

How do we light the pilot light on an older model intertherm furnace ?

View more questions Search