Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JellyBean123 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 12:49 PM
    sims medival for sims 2?
    Hia

I was wondering if that sims game (pc)is or sims 2?

Thanks for reading =0)
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

May 2, 2011, 01:54 PM
    Jellybean, please do not keep posting the same thing. There is already an EXACT post for this... by you. Wait until someone has an answer.

Here is an answer from: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_Medieval

The Sims Medieval is a stand-alone game in The Sims series. The Sims Medieval was released March 22, 2011. The game runs on The Sims 3 engine and is a spin-off similar to the way in which The Sims Stories games were a spin-off of The Sims 2.[2] However, there are notable differences; The Sims Medieval is not simply The Sims 3 translated to a medieval setting.

The Sims Medieval offers a new way for players to experience The Sims which we hope fans will enjoy, and it features gameplay that fans of strategy and role-playing games will find appealing such as controlling an entire kingdom and quest-based gameplay mechanics.[3]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can sims miscarry on Sims 2? [ 4 Answers ]

As it says in the title :) I never knew this was possible, I have never experienced this happen to a sim.

Sims 2 and 3 [ 2 Answers ]

I absolutely LOVE the sims games and ever since I've heard about sims 3, I've been waiting impatiently for it to be released lol. I'm going to buy a laptop that's good for my work and playing sims. Could anyone recommend a REASONABLY priced laptop that would live up to my expectations?

Sims 3 [ 7 Answers ]

Ever since I heard about the Sims 3 game I wanted to get it. But I am fearing about the securom. Should I still get it?

Sims 2 [ 6 Answers ]

On sims 2 how do you get married?

View more questions Search