The x-coordinate of the vertex of a parabola is given by

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quadratic Equations... Problem Solving [ 6 Answers ]

A ball is thrown straight up. Its height, h(in metres), after t seconds is give by h= -5t^2+10t+2. To the nearest tenth of a second, when is the ball 6m above the ground? Explain why there are two answers. I don't know how to manipulate the formula and how to solve for this problem. Second...

Quadratic Equation word problem [ 4 Answers ]

A boat travels at a speed of 20 mph in still water. It travels 48 miles upstream, and then returns to the starting point in a total of 5 hours. The speed of the current is ____mph? I am not getting the setup right. Can someone help me?

Solving Quadratic Equations to Graph [ 3 Answers ]

How would I graph x^2-3x=4 to solve it? And I would I check? Thank You.

Word equation as chemical equation and balance [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with these. I don't get it.:confused: Aluminum bromide + chlorine yield aluminum chloride +bromine Potassium chlorate when heated yields potassium chloride + oxygen gas Hydrogen +nitrogen monoxide yield water + nitrogen

Finding quadratic eqaution from a word problem [ 1 Answers ]

A farmer uses 400m of fencing to create a rectangular pig pen and to divide it into four equal regions. Algebraically determine the function which gives the area of the pig pen as a function of its width, and state the dimensions that produce maximum area. How do I start this off.. can anyone...

View more questions Search