Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ambwood28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 06:14 AM
    I live in a mobile home and the heat is not coming out the vents only the unit in the
    I live in a doublewide mobile home and my heat is not working right. My husband said that it was working fine yesterday but now it is not. I turn it on and it is blowing some kind of hot air in the back of the home where the unit is but not out the vents. I took the filters out and cleaned them and still nothing. I was hoping someone could help with this because I really can't afford to call a professional!
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2011, 07:16 AM

Sounds like either the blower isn't working right, or the ductwork has come apart, or perhaps inner duct insulation has come loose. If you can verify that the blower runs, you may try spying through the vents/ducts from indoors with a flashlight & mirror, to see if you can spot anything that looks unusual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heater stopped putting out heat mobile home unit coleman [ 0 Answers ]

My brother is disabled and his heat unit just quit working- the gas company came out because thought pilot light wasn't lite- the tech that looked at pilot lite- said the blower was gone- is that possible- do you know anyone in buford to go and check out?

How to determine if intertherm unit for mobile home has heat unit? [ 2 Answers ]

Does intertherm ac model ASCB-030-BBBB have a heating unit. This unit does cool sufficiently for mobile home installation.

Live in a mobile home with intertherm heat and air unit the unit outside unit has bee [ 1 Answers ]

Live in mobile home with an intertherm unit outside unit is no longer running didn't know if it even needs to be running with the heat

No heat coming through vents [ 1 Answers ]

I have central heat/air and do not have heat coming through all of my vents, only some vents. It is a doublewide mobile home. What can I do?

View more questions Search