Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dinucool59 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 05:44 AM
    Compare msword documents
    Hiiiiiiiii,

My office is an medical transcription.the files will be done in msword by mt people.
    I want to compare the msword files which have done by mt's. I want a software which will be compare and give results and percentage of the files.this must be compared folders and must give percentage also. Is there any software *** help me out this problem.I don't want to compare in msword I want a software.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lock tables in MSWord 2003? Once the table is locked can any new row be insert [ 1 Answers ]

I have a document of 200 pages in MSWord 2003, of which 20 consecutive pages contain tables. I want to fix these tables so that they do not shift from their original position; moreover these tables are susceptible to frequent changes(insertion of new rows and deletion of existing rows). What is the...

Compare a [ 1 Answers ]

Compare and contrast thomas hobbes and john lockes theory of social contract of government?

Compare [ 4 Answers ]

Compare the vietnam war to the war in iraq.

MSword requesting virus scan-?help [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem with MSword. When I open a doc it takes a while and when I finally get word open there is a note on the bottom bar saying "requesting virus scan". Then it loads the document. I run a fast PC, late version of word, scan for virus with norton (updated weekly). Any thoughts on...

Opening file in MSWord 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me? I am in desperate need of help. I'm trying to open a MS Word document a friend sent me. However, when I click on it I get this message: The document name or path is not valid. Try these suggestions. *Check the file permissions for the document or drive. *Use the File Open...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.