Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jesusguy47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2011, 06:20 AM
    Shutterfly won't work correctly in Firefox but will work in i.e.
    In shutterfly u can create "share sites"
    If I go to my share sites in i.e. they work great
    In Firefox, not so great
    Think it has to be in some settings
    Can u help

Thanks,
    Kevin

Check out some similar questions!

The outside ac unit runs constantly. Inside for instance seems to work correctly, ne [ 1 Answers ]

The outside ac unit runs constantly. Inside for instance seems to work correctly, new thermostat that will turn the inside fan on when its suppose to. It seems to cool rather well but the only way to turn the outside unit of is to flip the breaker. Is there a switch in the outside unit that's...

Firefox won't work [ 1 Answers ]

I have been using Firefox as my internet browser for years. A few days ago I "upgraded" to version 3.5 Now I cannot launch Firefox at all. I click on the desktop icon and nothing happens. I select Firefox from my computer and nothing happens. I have tried ininstalling and reloading to no avail....

Gmail calendar doesn't work with Firefox [ 9 Answers ]

After my latest upgrade of Firefox, my gmail calendar feature doesn't work. I tried it using MSIE and it works from that browser. I get this error message from firefox: Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

Heat doesn't work correctly. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Rheem forced-air electric heater which is at least 15 years old but probably more. I know it's not a 90%, but I don't know if it's 80% or natural draft. Sometimes it works fine, but many nights the blower will turn on but not the heat, so I'll wake up to a cold house. Turning it...

Programmable Thermostat doesn't work correctly [ 7 Answers ]

Last night I installed a simple hunter 5/2 programmable thermostat. I carefully reconnected the wires and labeled them. When I put the batteries in and turned it on the fan instantly powered on, but would not stop. I had it turned to heat and it ran all night long. Even when I removed the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.