NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 03:50 AM
    President Obama at the 2011 White House Correspondents' Dinner
    Like a boss. Good material:

tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 04:40 AM
    Since you like this clown we have as a president, I can have him packed up in an hour and he can go lead Canada.

Take him please.
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 05:14 AM
    Didn't say I liked him. I do like how he owned Fox News and Trump though. Enjoy your clown!
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 05:43 AM
    Fox News has an off switch, if there is something about them you don't care for, as with Trump on any channel he may be on.

The clown probably has speech writers that gives you the impression that BO is so clever.

Sorry, but no enjoyment here.
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 05:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tkrussell View Post
    The clown probably has speech writers that gives you the impression that BO is so clever.
    Are you implying that other presidents do not have speech writers? If so then you are wrong. They all do in case you didn't know.
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 05:57 AM
    Of course I know every president has had speech writers. Not implying others did not. Odd thinking how you go there, that was a real stretch.

So no need to be condescending: They all do in case you didn't know.

I was implying that I am sure BO has a real hatred for both parties that are calling him on his faults, that he is not smart enough to come up with anything on his own, or too lazy.
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 06:10 AM
    I was implying that I am sure BO has a real hatred for both parties that are calling him on his faults, that he is not smart enough to come up with anything on his own, or too lazy.
    Ok, if you can provide proof or citations that would be cool.
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 06:12 AM
    I need to prove an implication? Since when? Guess I am not cool like you.
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 06:15 AM
    No wonder you like Fox News, you think that by putting "I was implying" in front something you're free to say anything you want without anyone asking you to back up your reasons for the implication. I'll just imply that you hate him because he's the wrong colour.
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 06:22 AM
    My reason for anything is not proof. Which is it your looking for?
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 06:27 AM
    Nah, just wondering why you're so full of hatred.
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 06:42 AM
    Labeling someone a clown, or what ever else I stated equals hatred?

I really need to get a lefty dictionary.

I actually liked this guy, in the beginning. I watched his "throw hat in ring" speech back in 2008 in Springfield, Ill. I thought he had the vision we all needed.

He clearly, in my opinion, does not have the same goal for this country as I, and apparently several others in this country, have.

The offer still stands for anyone that likes his policies and ideology, please take him.
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 07:08 AM
    Labeling someone a clown, or what ever else I stated equals hatred?

I really need to get a lefty dictionary.
    I'm certainly not a lefty.. I don't think. But I noticed your use of the word 'hatred' here:
    I was implying that I am sure BO has a real hatred for both parties that are calling him on his faults ...
    So I was basically using your dictionary.
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 07:31 AM
    Sorry about the label, my sincere apologies, really:

Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    I'm certainly not a lefty.. I don't think.
    I read some of your posts, I would hope you agree you seem to lean that way, thou you and I agree more than you may know.

I cannot see how my use of a word in the context of what is documented that BO does not care for FN, and probably the same with the Don up his butt, somehow equates to me hating.

I am not a gun toting God fearing person, so I should not be a righty?

Therefore we should agree that leaning is allowed.

While the movers and shakers are joking and slamming each other at that party, we got some serious problems on our door step. And I am just not convinced that OB wants to correct the problems.

If he was a true centrist, take the best of both sides, he then could rule the world.
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 07:49 AM
    If he was a true centrist, take the best of both sides, he then could rule the world.
    I don't think that's possible any more in US politics, it's become all about serving their corporate masters, and that's a bipartisan issue for sure.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2011, 02:27 AM

Obama shows proficiency as a standup comic. Good to know he's got a backup plan for gainful employment after 2012.
    Of course Trump is low hanging fruit as Jerry Steinfeld pointed out... he provides an abundance of material.
    Uber Member

May 2, 2011, 02:30 AM
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2011, 03:16 AM

Low hanging fruit.

I hear Trump wants to see the long form death certificate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

President Obama has a good idea [ 15 Answers ]

"The White House is finishing plans for what it is calling a “fiscal responsibility summit,” a three-hour bipartisan wonk-fest. Invitations are going out this week to 90 people: 30 members of the House, 30 senators and 30 scholars and representatives of advocacy groups such as AARP, according to a...

President Obama! [ 283 Answers ]

I really do hope that he can deliver, he is one of the few politicians I have ever had any faith in. Let's give this man a chance before we crucify him. McCain gave a very graceful and heartfelt speech of concession, and I respect him. Discuss your thoughts!

Can Obama legally be president? [ 40 Answers ]

This came in as an email. Is there a constitutional lawyer out there who can tell us if the law quoted below is authentic or not? CAN OBAMA LEGALLY BE PRESIDENT? It seems that Barack Obama is not qualified to be president after all for the following reason: Barack Obama is not legally a...

President Obama [ 23 Answers ]

Hello: I don't know. Looks to me like he's unstoppable. Even the Fox guys were knocked out by his speech. He summed it up in one word, "enough!". excon

The next president Obama [ 8 Answers ]

Hey guys what do you think about Obama being the next president? Do you think he's the Anti Christ? The Bible does talk about Israel being wiped of the map! :eek:

View more questions Search