Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susus Posts: 138, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2011, 03:04 PM
    I was asked to draw (S)-5-heptyn-3amine I know how to draw it, but , what does the
    I was asked to draw
    (S)-5-heptyn-3amine
    I know how to draw it, but , what does the (S), means!
    DrBob1 Posts: 425, Reputation: 86

Apr 30, 2011, 03:45 PM
    Check your textbook index for ABSOLUTE CONFIGURATION. R and S are designations determined by the Cahn, Ingold, Prelog priority rules. They tell if the molecule is the right hand or left hand steeoisomer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you draw 2 cards from a deck of 52 cards, what's the probability that you'll draw [ 1 Answers ]

If you draw 2 cards from a deck of 52 cards, what's the probability that you'll draw only red cards?

How do you draw 4cot2x [ 1 Answers ]

Please show the result by graph

Golf draw. [ 2 Answers ]

7 men are going on a golfing holiday playing 4 rounds of golf. Always in a group of three and a group of 4. What is the best combination so all players get a fair chance to play with as many of the others as possible and also in a fair split of 3 and 4 man groups?

Need to draw this out [ 1 Answers ]

Im living in charlottesville va. I'm being evicted for no cause. I was only issued a five day notice, what can I do to draw this out?

Current draw [ 1 Answers ]

What could be causeing a current draw I have a 1991 crx and pulled every fuse and still can't find the source of the current draw (short) could this be because of a bad ELD

View more questions Search