Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2011, 07:27 PM
    To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
    To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With
    Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
    See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't DisguiseYour Voice!

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If they want fries with that.

4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions,
    Switch to Espresso.

5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write 'For Marijuana'

6. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.

7. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

8. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.

9. Sing Along At The Opera.

10. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can' t Attend Their Party Because You have a headache .

11. When The Money Comes Out of The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'

12. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

13. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity

14. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2011, 04:31 AM

Hilarious.

I can check off #8 and # 13 so far off the list.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2011, 07:07 AM

#11... wait, what? Doesn't everyone do that anyway? :D

For the really adventurous: Randomly dig holes in your front yard. At night. While wearing a raincoat, and singing "Happy Birthday"...
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 08:52 AM

I'm starting with #3 and see how far I get.:)
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Aug 23, 2011, 08:05 AM
    These made me laugh! Awesome. I'm going to start on #4 Muahahahahah!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2011, 08:17 AM
    Haha. Love it!
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2011, 08:43 AM
    I've put Decaf in the coffee machine at work to see if anyone would notice. Yeah that didn't go over so well.

And if someone has a jar of M&M's on their desk I will throw a few skittles in there. It is Hilarious!
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2011, 11:00 AM
    I always forget where I park my car. And today on campus I forgot where I parked again. Normally I would feel silly and be frustrated. Today I had to laugh to myself though because I lost count of how many people drove behind me trying to follow me to my car to take my parking spot, only to finally realize I was lost and they were wasting there time going in circles with me. Lol
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2011, 01:58 PM
    justcurious55 You have to see the peoples reaction. They get a puzzled look on their face then give a little head shake. It never gets old!
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2011, 02:00 PM
    I may have to find someplace to put out my own m&m's and secret skittle bowl just to see. Lol
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2011, 03:33 PM
    When I am at the checkout line and the cashier asks me if I want a bag for my purchase I ALWAYS say "No thanks, I'll just eat it here" regardless of WHAT I buy, including dog food, cigarettes, literally anything. I do get some strange reactions from cashiers.

And when they ask me if I'd like something else I always say "Yes, I'd like a new husband, a new kid, a new car, a new house and a million dollars". Will you please give me a call when any of this shows up in your store? Some chuckle, some don't.

Today the cashier at the smallish grocery store I go into told the folks ahead of me in line that the "bag of money" in aisle 5 was not replenished this week, maybe next week." Now that guy is going to go far...
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2011, 03:43 PM
    Haha. When customers tell me things like that, that they missed the aisle with the winning lottery tickets or new bmws, I tell them I've been looking for those too and to let me know when they find them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have really fast metabolism, what foods should I eat to maintain my energy level. [ 2 Answers ]

When I eat I have a rush of energy but it never lasts longer than an hour or two. What types of foods help people with a fast metabolism maintain their energy level throughout the day without crashing so soon.

Foods to help maintain a healthy and balanced nervous system [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I suffer from anxiety and find it hard to eat because I do not have an appetite. This problem alone causes so many issues on its own but it does not help the anxiety either. I eat A lot of fruit, and yougart. Its challenging for my stomach to stand anything else, it is so weak. ...

Government insanity [ 242 Answers ]

Ahhh... our ever-efficient government strikes again. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090929/ap_on_re_us/us_baby_sitter_backlash_mich A couple of questions. 1) Who is the schmuck that complained that his neighbor was watching other people's kids? I want to find that idiot and just...

Government Insanity, The Sequel [ 3 Answers ]

This one really makes me mad, after months of being told that everyone should get the H1N1 vaccine, now we are told that only "priority groups" will get their vaccine first. Some of these useful, productive citizens include Guantanamo Bay detainees and prisoners in British Columbia. Nice to see the...

How to maintain a healthy level of Insanity [ 10 Answers ]

To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity:D 1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down. 2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

View more questions Search