Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justinp94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2011, 01:52 AM
    Help Needed to look for an old cartoon! :) Used to be in big vinyl discs
    The cartoon was about a boy who was like in the real world (sorta like peter pan's normal world to neverland) then was picked up by some sort of magician or king then after a while of flying in their spaceship thing they were attacked by a darkness monster or a big black cloud. Later on the king was attacked by the same thing in the dinner party. In the few scenes the kid fights the darkness with the king's scepter and destroys it. I think he returns home shortly after..
    If someone knows this please tell
    It's been bothering me for sometime now..
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2011, 08:01 AM

Could be Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 29, 2011, 08:01 AM

Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How big a beam is needed? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm rebuilding my patio cover that has a lattice roof. I want to put on sheating and rolled roofing to tie into the existing flat roof. Right now all the lumber used is 2" x 8" and I need to replace it with 2" x 6" lumber so the sheating will be level with the existing roof. It's 10' from the roof...

There was a cartoon with a girl that wore big glasses and she made herslelf a clock [ 2 Answers ]

There was a cartoon in the 90s and the lady dressed weried with big tall socks and she had pigtails and wore big glasses. Also she would lay down and make herself into a clock. That's al I can remember

Is Underlayment needed for Vinyl over screwed cushion tile [ 2 Answers ]

Last year I installed a floating Formica glued laminate floor in my kitchen over a cushioned vinyl tile original floor. Six weeks later an upstairs commode ran over while we were away and flooded the kitchen floor. The insurance company had the floor dried out and all appeared well for a few...

View more questions Search