Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annagetyourgun Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 03:45 PM
    90's educational video by description
    I was watching some old educational videos the other day that I used to watch when I was a kid and can't seem to figure out this particular one I am missing. If anyone can help, that would be nice.
    All I really remember is that it was in a small classroom and the teacher was female. She taught basic words and spelling(I think she was teaching the word "indian" at some point during the video).Before each little segment(or lesson) the bell would ring and a drawn cartoon picture of children(stick figures? I think)would be shown running to the small school. Also I think somewhere during the video there was a fat cartoon boy that would appear and disappear throughout the video(I'm not sure why or what significance it was to the video, some educational purpose I suppose). I remember watching it when I was a kid, so it would've been from the early 90's. If anyone could help, that would be nice! If not, no sweat. I was just curious! :)

Check out some similar questions!

How to search a song video using the description of video? [ 0 Answers ]

There is song in which a guy goes through series of accidents. It appears as bad luck as he gets involve and becomes primer suspect in all the cases. Like a thief pick his pocket and when our guy tries to get back his purce encounters a mobstar... then a robber throws his bag to our guy and police...

1990 Children Educational Video Series [ 0 Answers ]

Please help me identify this children's video series. I used to watch it as a small child. It was an educational animated series with songs. One of the songs was about King Tut, one about "short and tall, big and small", one teaching numbers, and one about being afraid ,etc. They involved different...

Old educational video from the 80's. PLEASE HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

HELP! I am trying to figure out what the name of an old children's educational video I used to have. All I can remember is that it was puppets and about letters and numbers. I remember very vague things like a guy getting angry, or upset all the time. A guy driving a delivery truck, sheep counting,...

Name of a Children's Educational Video from the 80's. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so when I was first learning my ABC's I had a video that I watched all the time so it would have been in the mid to late 80's possibly early 90's... Anyways the video had a little man that went to space and he would do his abc's and you'd have to trace the letters in the air with him and it was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.