Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michmcp29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 09:15 AM
    When is dna required to change a minor name and how much is the dna?
    Hi I am living in the state of NY, my ? Is how can I change my 2year old daughter name from my ex husband name to her biological fathers name, do we need a DNA and if yes can we do it through the court and does anyone know how much that is going to cost us?

Check out some similar questions!

Human dna vs pig dna [ 2 Answers ]

The internal organs of pigs i.e. brain ,liver ,kidney.. etc are almost same shape & size of human ?99% ? That is why virus or bacterias that can cause damage/kill the pig will do the same to human.Am I right that is why some religion forbidden them to consume ?

DNA, can I get my brother to do a dna test to see if we have same father? [ 13 Answers ]

:confused::confused:I need to know who is my biological father, my mum has told me but I need confirmation. Now my brother has his own father but we are doubtful if he is mines or not. If I asked my brother to do a dna test would that tell me if he is my full brother or not??

What are the differences between human DNA and pig DNA. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to research the differences between human and pig DNA. I've had no luck finding any kind of information on this matter.

Biological Father through DNA name change [ 1 Answers ]

I just found out I have an 18 month old child and I want the child's last name to be mine and the mother is OK with it. I don't want to have to pay over $300 to change it. Since the father was unknown at birth and never signed the certificate do I just go sign it at the court house or how does this...

Dna name change [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my ex gave birth to my daughter while I was staying with family in Florida. When she was pregnant she said she wasn't due tll sept so it couldn't be mine. I went to Florida and in June I found out that she had the baby and she told everyone that if I was notified about it then she would disown...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.