Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Samwil6507 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2011, 03:41 PM
    Child support, I have other kids I pay child support for?
    I have another child outside my first three, will NEW YORK take my other child into consideration when ordering me to pay for my first three.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2011, 03:56 PM

Are there child support orders on the others ?
    egamemnar Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Sep 6, 2012, 09:22 AM
    In my state, if you brought the suit (you intitiated it) then they will not consider children born after the others. If she brought the suit, they may consider it. This is so people don't go out and have more kids to reduce support. (I work for a domestic law attorney)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I sign over all rights of my kids will I have to pay child support? [ 13 Answers ]

I have two children with my ex girlfriend. I had soul custody for about 3 years, I fell on some hard times and wasn't able to provide for them anymore. They have been staying with their mother for about 1 year now, I have a fiancé and a new child now which is causing problems between my ex and my...

If I raised my child for the first 9 years without support do I have to pay support [ 1 Answers ]

I have raised my son for 9 years without any help from his father. If I send him to live with his father will I have to pay child support. I would think not because we would be even rite?

If live with kids and mom do you still need to pay child support? [ 9 Answers ]

Here's a question I've been wondering. I separated from babies mom for few months, but been back together living together for the past month or so, here's question, is it even required for me to pay child support if I'm living with them full time then?

View more questions Search