Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adelemarie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 06:55 AM
    We're all on a spaceship, a very funny spaceship
    "We're all on a spaceship, a very funny spaceship"

These are the words to the theme tune of a cartoon from the 80s that I cannot remember the name of!
    It is about a group of people that have ended up in a sailing boat in space. I think one of them had a greenhouse on board?

Please Help as it is driving me crazy!
    Aeriedoll Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 09:13 AM
    The TV series in question is Bobobobs :) I was trying to search the theme tune and stumbled across this question, and decided to answer it.

Here's a link to the Wikipedia page Bobobobs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    gklegros Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 03:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adelemarie
    "We're all on a spaceship, a very funny spaceship"

These are the words to the theme tune of a cartoon from the 80s that I cannot remember the name of!
    It is about a group of people that have ended up in a sailing boat in space. I think one of them had a greenhouse on board?

Please Help as it is driving me crazy!

It was called the bobo bobs! I have been trying to find the music for it.. me and my brother are the only people I knew that ever watched it! Guess it is now the 3 of us!
    Aeriedoll Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gklegros
    It was called the bobo bobs! i have been trying to find the music for it.. me and my brother are the only people i knew that ever watched it! guess it is now the 3 of us!

YouTube - Bobobobs (Intro & Outro)

Intro and Outro (We're all on a space trip) :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should spaceship Orion ever be built? [ 2 Answers ]

Any opinions?

Funny something [ 6 Answers ]

:) I don't know where this goes but I thought I would share it. Clink on the link below. Hold your mouse over this guys nose and see what happens. How the heck do they do that? Funny. I hope you enjoy. http://fun.from.berdyczow.org/2004-05-26/posmeraj-goscia-w-nos.swf

This funny [ 2 Answers ]

Men Are Just Happier People What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours.

View more questions Search