Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kbellkbell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2011, 01:45 PM
    Why does she abuse me?
    My friend thinks it OK to hit me and make fun of me because she thinks its funny and she says that's what friens so to each other. I am really getting sick of her crap and also she acts like I can't have more than one friend like she can be my only bestie but she has tons of friends so what do I do?

From,
    Annoyed and abused
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2011, 01:49 PM

Stop talking to her and gets some real friends. You are in a controlling and abusive friendship. Get away from her as fast as you can.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2011, 02:43 PM

Why does she abuse you? Because you stick around and let her. Why do you need a friend like that? She has a warped sense of how friends treat each other. Playing around is one thing, but if you have told her to stop and she hasn't, and if she is telling you who you can be friends with, she is not a friend at all.

Time to tell her what you said here... you are tired of it. Then tell her that you have decided you are going to be friends with people who treat you better.
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2011, 06:42 PM
    DoulaLC is right... you will be treated in your relationships exactly how you let people let you. If you allow somebody to abuse your body, feelings, and friendship, they will. Become a person who does not accept that type of treatment from anyone and associate only with people who treat you accordingly.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 12:41 AM

Tell her she's no longer your friend.

You don't have to accept abuse,of any kind from anyone.

Make friends with normal,decent people.
    Lizzypop97 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2011, 04:48 PM
    If you think she really is a good a person then sit her down and talk to her, alone. Tell her how it makes you feel when she is abusive and ask her to stop. If she still doesn't stop then tell her that you aren't friends with her anymore find new ones. Goodluck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abuse? [ 2 Answers ]

I feel weird asking this, but I have no one else to and I want to know what someone else makes of this. I'm an 18 year old female, I live with my boyfriend in our apartment. Lately, I've been having some recurring thoughts, and have been putting some unfortunate things together. I have a few...

Was this abuse? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, I've been 8 months out of a relationship and I still get so puzzled as to whether what I experienced was abuse? I met this guy in Aug, 2008. It was like a thunderclap of excitement and emotions and feelings I don't think I've ever experienced so quickly for one person. He truly seemed...

Is this abuse? [ 17 Answers ]

This is for my dear friend. She has been with her partner for 1.5 years. She feel pregnant after 4 months of being together - she gave birth 1 month ago. She is now telling me that her partner has slapped her about a few times already... But she said she loves him too much to leave him and...

Is it abuse [ 19 Answers ]

Ok, my step-father touches me and I hate it, but I'm afraid of what he will do if I tell someone. Is there any hope?

Abuse or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so I am 16... About 2 summers ago I had a boyfriend who was 21 yes I was 14 blah blah I know stupid he just wanted to have sex with me anyway and I did not so we broke up whatever... but this is kind of hard to talk about.. so this guy I was seeing his brother was a little older me and by...

View more questions Search