Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    William Yoong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 06:07 AM
    What is ghost?
    I would like to request for your opinion on "What is ghost?"

Normally we would think that ghost is from the "soul" of a living thing. If that is
    The case, then the world would be full of ghosts - and certainly this does not look
    So.

I would think that someone becomes a ghost when he/she/it has something undone
    When he/she/it dies. So, he/she/it is trying to have the outstanding thing done
    Before moving to the right world he/she/it should go to.

I am from Malaysia and I have heard many dreadful stories on ghosts disturbing
    People. And recently I came across a new friend who said that he could see
    Ghosts since he was a small boy.

Please enlighten me on the above, and thank you.
    Kynon777 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 08:10 PM
    Hello William. The subject of ghosts and hauntings is a vast one. Many opinions have been formulated and passed on, often times by people who have very little understanding or have maybe never even experienced any type of manifestation before. Many who have experienced something are frightened and accept any explanation that makes it a more pleasant experience. Such as, the souls of loved ones still lingering around to watch over us. Or just as common, the souls of those who have some “unfinished business”.
    True be told, most people before they pass away have some sort of unfinished business or something they wish they could change before they die. That would be a ridiculous amount of ghosts in this world. And as for our loved ones, it would be saddening to think that their after-life consists of having to watch over us.
    The truth of it is everybody is made up of three parts: your body (physical, the part that executes the actions), your soul (your mind, memories, feelings, the part that makes decisions), and your spirit (the part of you that lives on after your body dies, also the part that can be in touch with the spiritual world around you). When we die our spirit is instantly taken before the Lord where there are only two destinations left: heaven or hell.
    What we have come to know as “ghosts” are actually a different kind of spirit masquerading as something or someone from our history. The two types of spirits interacting with our world are angelic and demonic. That’s it, unless you experience the spirit of God and there’s no mistaking that!
    So, why would fallen angels pretend to be someone else? The answer is easy; because if we believe in ghosts then we don’t believe in heaven or hell. And for those that do believe in ghosts and heaven and hell, it still completely eliminates the authority and governing of God.
    As for your new friend, the fact that he sees “ghosts” is not a bad thing. My niece can see angels. I would suggest that he learn the what and why of his ability. I would love to talk to him.
    I hope this has helped you. Please contact me if I can help any further.
    Arctodos Simos Posts: 22, Reputation: 5

Jan 31, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Hi William,
    Many things have been called ghosts, although a great number of them have been mistakenly called thus. Essentially, through my studies and experience, there are two types of true ghosts:-
    1. This type of ghost simply does the same thing over and over again, shch as a serving girl from medieval times who walks the path between the kitchens and dining hall of a old great house, even where the building no longer exists or the rooms are now located in new locations in the present building.
    Essentially this type of ghost is analogous to a video recording, the repeated actions of the person, when they were alive, leaves an echo that is the result of the feeling of ennui, exultation or other emotion felt during the repeated action.
    2. This type is the more, apparently, free willed ghost. By this I mean those that react to their surroundings.
    These can result from those who, through didn't of their will, decide to stay around. Possibly due to a strong linkage to a place (e.g. to protect it), or for simple curiosity about the future, etc.
    Those who have something important to finish, especially where what is, historically, believed about them is wrong. An example of this could be where a courier in a war is killed while trying to deliver his message and has been branded as a deserter or traitor for not finishing their mission. This type of ghost can be the easiest to lay to rest, all it may need is for someone who is sensitive enough to be able to hear them to hear their story. The fact that someone knows the truth allows them to rest.
    The last kind of this type are similar to the first, but whereas do it by force of conscious will these stay through unconscious will (e.g. as an expression of their personality, such as maliciousness, kindliness etc. This last sub-group tend to be the ones that get the most publicity, due to their actions of harming or helping people.
    All the types of ghosts in this second category manifest physically, visually or non-physically. That is moving things, touching people, switching things on & off etc.

Many other things have been, mistakenly, called ghosts. From grnius loki and other elemental & non-physical (in the common sense) to magically constructed creatures and psychic projections, such as the common belief about poltergeists.
    audi Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 09:11 AM
    Ghost s also called as a spirit it can be called by playing spirit game and it is captured in lemons ,shirts ,onions,etc there are people called 'bhthavaidhya' they can catch the ghosts
    aruu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 05:35 AM
    Hi william ghost is nothing but your fear,no investigation is proven the existence of ghost, all the vids n pic are nothing but faked once . I heard many of ghost stories,I had seen many of ghost videos non of them convinced me .If u have more information on ghost forward it to me .
    sunnykc999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 02:54 AM
    Ghost is nothing but a race like humans which are called Jinn. Jinn were created from smokeless fire before humans were created. The devil is a jinn. Jinn can see humans but humans cannot see jinn and so they have advantage over us. Some jinns are believers in one god and rest of them are evil. Polytheist jinn can harm you and they can enter human body as shown in the movie "Poltergeist". In the muslim holy book quran there is a whole chapter regarding Jinn. Quran is the holy book whose author is God.
    osckar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2010, 03:09 PM
    Ghost exist and we feel in them sometime ,but ghost yes it can be soul ,and why not that soul get up after our death in some other world,possible ,why I have to be limited by saying NO! Only earth and what we see is the life ,why not an other life .like when you see something strange and you say that to your friend or someone ,they think about you like you are stupid .but in fact you saw it or you feel it I don't want to doupt on this any more .god exist we are exist shaytan exist lucifer exist jhin exist shabah exist tahatil exist ghost exist .thanks for your time guys .
    arizal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 04:30 PM
    What is the definition of ghost?
    victoria393 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2011, 10:34 AM
    What is ghost? I'm not sure. When I was 12years old I had an experience. I kept it to myself until now. I wasn't sure what it was. My grandmother had passed away three days before my twelve birthday. One night I was awake. I heard a strange noise outside my window. I looked out the window to see what I was. To my shocked. It was my grandmother. She sat on the ground, she was crying. I called out to her. She raised her head. She looked at me, and said. I'm the other, I'm not you grandma. I could see right through her. Whatever it was had got up on it's feet, walked off and vanished in the distance.
    seyadarshad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 09:07 PM
    Q. If t human beings who would died, their chapter was closed,that the time of after t dead man's body into tge brave. Then how will they are cm out from the brave?
    Maninganba Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 03:36 AM
    Ghost really doesn't exist people... and trust me... those happenings about ghost,they aren't true.. its the energy created at the time of the incident that took place.. energy can be of any form,sound,waves,etc... as energy has many forms.. it can neither be created nor be destroyed...
    Ghost are created by those illiterate or uneducated people as all the Ghost stories are always connected to folk stories... Early people got no light of education and the phenomenon which is hard to solve or hard to explain are push into mysteries as they don't understand it... but those facts can be easily solved by a child of 2nd grade... Moreover if those Ghost things really exist then what about the universe,stars,planets,galaxies... are they prone to those ghost things?? If a fact is admitted in today's life,it needs proof and evidence and must be 100% correct... God as we can say it's the heartbeat... so people ghost really doesn't exist... Itz all folks...
    Maninganba Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 03:44 AM
    What do you mean by a soul?? It's a common language or common term used to define a life according to old folks... But soul as a definition of science.. it is the complete package of cells,tissues,organ systems,and those systems... a man died when his soul passes away but what mattered is not the soul.. a man dies because the lifespans of those cells and organs are over... as every matter has its lifespans.. no matter living or non living... iron rusts or cells dead of its life cycle... think every matter scientifically...
    dpal_ra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2012, 02:11 AM
    I think is the one form of energy which represents the existence of relation between present life and next life of the anyone who is in living state.
    naunaimtiaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 02:12 PM
    Yes we too believe in Ghost and experience Ghost existence. We are making a forum where by we want together the real life experiences of Ghost and learn from it. For Details and to share your stories and views visit www.whatisghost.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blue Ghost [ 7 Answers ]

Hi`everyone, being a Q + A forum could you please take the time to read my story and tell me whether it has something to do with "psychic" or in fact "what the hell is this about?". It is long so please take your time to read it :) :lol: One night I was in a nice long sleep until suddenly I...

Ghost Stories [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good ghost or scarey stories? I haven't heard a good one for ages! :eek:

Ghost imaging [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to make a disk to image of a 40gb drive ntfs to a 120gb wd 120gb usb drive fat32. I get the error in ghost stating not enough space (1916), it then ask use compression and I select fast. Then I get the message there may not be enough space - enable spanning. If I answer yes or no it...

Ghost Display [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a new computer CPU and I'm using an old monitor gateway VX700. I've been seeing a transparent ghost image or several ghost images about 3 to 5 next to text and windows. Can someone help me with this.

Ghost in the machine. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a problem that I'm hoping someone here can help. Basically what happens is my machine boots itself up. The machine is totally powered down and off, but the plugs are still on and from time to time it switches itself on. I've run a virus scan with norton. I've cleaned the...

View more questions Search