Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Doyle_1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 05:12 AM
    80's cartoon
    This has been bugging for a while, I remember watching a cartoon when I was younger where people would have chest plates and staffs and out of these chest plates spirits of animals etc would come out. I can't for the life of me find the name of it and I don't remember much else about it. Please please help! Thanks
    Terelda Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyle_1986
    This has been bugging for a while, i remember watching a cartoon when i was younger where people would have chest plates and staffs and out of these chest plates spirits of animals etc would come out. I can't for the life of me find the name of it and i don't remember much else about it. Please please help! Thanks
    The Visionaries?
    rohitvip Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 01:45 PM
    I too remember what animation it was... But forgot the name... The heroes are carrying long staffs and from that staffs different monsters spirits comes out and attacks the enemies... And were as their chest plates one of the hero's having different animal spirits within... One hero has blue wolf spirit... And the heroine has yellow eagle spirit... And other beard hero has red lion... And rest all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's cartoon movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay all I remember is on character (gnomish) had a candle on his head, and at some point they were going over a dark lake with spikes coming out of it, also at some point I remember this line, "Arise fairies and dance," proceeding by fairies emerging from a ring of mushrooms and dancing in a...

Old cartoon movie, maybe 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, all I remember about this (because I was about 4 years old when I used to watch it) was that it was a cartoon, very roundy and cute style drawings, it had these 2 kids, brother and sister I think, who lived at home, and they would eat 'magic' cookies and go into their fridge and end up...

80's cartoon title [ 8 Answers ]

I'm remembering a cartoon I watched in the early 80's but can't remember the title. I was about a village of fairies or sprits that was having a festival (I think) and there was a dancer (name was something like rose or lilly maybe) She was supposed to preform at this festival. And there was...

80's cartoon need help with title... [ 1 Answers ]

I have a vague memory of a cartoon that used to be on TV when I was a kid. I have only one memory of it. A swimming pool or some type of lake or pond would open up and a robot would come up from underground. This robot (or power ranger type of thing) would be controlled by a man who would fly...

Once upon a time 70/80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a cartoon from the 70/80's I believe it's called Once upon a time. There is a little girl with blonde hair and she falls down a wishing well after a frog.

View more questions Search