Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Netballgirl Posts: 13, Reputation: -1

Apr 26, 2011, 11:38 AM
    What to wear to the rugby?
    I am going on a rugby trip with school and I have no idea of what to wear. The weather should be sunny,warm and a little bit windy. I am tall and it has to be appropriate for school and easy to walk around in. Please answer as soon as possible and with photos and much detail. Thanks!
    mr.cale Posts: 11, Reputation: -1

Aug 6, 2011, 01:12 PM
    Wear a piir of pance need low and a polo shirt of the same colour of the school jersey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rugby and Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Ok anywayz long story short. After I had the first experience I did it just because I was like I'm not pure anymore. Anywayz period has been messed up since the first time.. December I skipped. January was two days.. feb was skipped. First of march was a week and 2 days. Anywayz I don't believe I...

Query on rugby [ 2 Answers ]

I hold a query related to Rugby. I am 27 year old. I have not done any sports in my Life but done little bit of bodybuilding. Currently my Stamina is low but trying to get it back. I weigh 84 KGS and measures 178cm. Currently I am mad about the Rugby matches. I am mailing you ask you a very...

Rugby Player [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of a Rugby player called Dave Heron I believe he played for Leeds during the mid 80's

Best rugby players [ 2 Answers ]

Who is the best fullback in the world Who is the best centre in the world

Rugby [ 13 Answers ]

What game is there in the world that even comes close to rugby for excellence? ANS: None...

View more questions Search