Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2011, 09:45 AM
    A television show, with a castle an evil witch, a teenage princess, and animal suits
    This is a second repeat of a previous question. I am looking for a TV show that I saw when I was a child, this was back in the early 90's. It was featured in a meadow and in some parts a castle courtyard. There were people in animal costumes like the ones you see in disney world. There was a woman who may have been a princes and she was always spending time with these other characters, these may have been people in animal costumes as well. The castle had an evil witch inside of it. The witch also had a cat character for a royal guard. The show was introduced by the face of a black man in a well, he may have been a well spirit or a wizard. He also spoke to people in the show itself. I remember three episodes. One where the witch placed the teenage girl under a spell that made her gather ingrediants for the witch. The second one I remember was when the teenage girl and the other animal characters go inside the castle, they meet the cat character there and he seems to be on their side for the most part. The other episode I remember was when the animal characters hurt the teenage girls feelings and she cries. The face in the well goes "dont tell me your going to cry now?" "yuck"
    If this rings a bell with anyone please let me know.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2011, 10:40 AM

If no one answers it's because no one knows.

I would guess that's the case in this situation.

Please don't keep posting the same question.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2011, 05:28 PM
    Happy Castle?

http://www.tvarchive.ca/database/19182/happy_castle/details/

Googled around a little and found that.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2011, 05:30 PM
    Comment on FadedMaster's post
    The opening can be found here: http://www.thecookiejarcompany.com/cj_shows_happycastle.php

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for lost princess and evil witch film! [ 1 Answers ]

It was a movie I watched in the early 90's and it was about a princess who was stolen away and the kingdom was taken over by an evil witch. She had to climb this big mountain with bare feet or maybe she had boots. The beginning I think was somewhere really cold. But I could be confusing things....

A television show about a magical castle courtyard [ 0 Answers ]

I've asked this question before but I think if I can describe it more with detail someone may recognize it. The show may have been foreign. The opening theme had a black man's face in what looked like a wishing well with water at the tip. The main character of the show was a young teenage girl,...

A fantasy show about a princess, wizard and a witch [ 1 Answers ]

I have asked this question before but this time I will add more elaborate details, it is a show that is introduced by a magical face in a well, there is a princess or some kind of maiden, the environment is like a garden, and there is an evil witch in a castle, the princess has these two friends,...

Live action television show with evil witch [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a live action television show, late 80's early 90's I'm guessing, nationality unknown, I believe it had people in animal costumes, the show was introduced by a mans face (possibly a wizard) that floated in a well, it also had what I believe to be a princess and a bad guy that was...

Teenage Witch TV show from 1980's? [ 3 Answers ]

Who knows the name of that TV show that was about girls training to be witches? It was a TV show (maybe it was a short series?) and NOT a movie (NOT Teen Witch.) All I remember is that there was a teenage girl and a witch school of some sorts where the other girls learned to fly on broomsticks...

View more questions Search