Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2011, 11:37 PM

Just thought you might like to put it all in perspective
    YouTube - The Chaser's Royal Wedding | World Wedding Fever
    While you are there take a look at some of the other features after the close, very droll!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I'm due September 29th, when did I actually conceive? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriends been together for 3 years now, and all of a sudden I'm pregnant! We hardly use protection, well when he cheated on me, I felt I should do the same so I did. We got back together and 2 weeks later I found out I was pregnant, I know the dates I had sex with both guys, I just want...

Pregnancy not showing on 29th day?my cycle is 28days [ 2 Answers ]

Pregnancy not showing on 29th day?? Generally I have 28days cycle... my lMP date is 20th Nov. Today morning when I tried pregnancy test it came negative... I'm really confused pl. help

29th feb it's a leap year [ 17 Answers ]

How many of you have proposed or been proposed to on the 29th of feb? I did it 3 leap years ago and he said yes ;)

Baby might be born on Feb 29th [ 1 Answers ]

This is funny because I don't know what I'm going to do if this happen. If my baby is born on the 29th of February what am I suppose to do for my baby's first birthday next year?

Our dog was given antifreeze on Jan 28 or 29th [ 4 Answers ]

Our dog Dee-Dee was given antifreeze on jan 28th or 29th. I nursed her through this poison working through her system and she started eating again on jan 1st or 2nd but not I am having to feed her with a syringe again. Do you have any suggestion on what she might eat. I have made her filet's of...

View more questions Search