Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    runttruntt3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2011, 07:20 AM
    I bought my house on section eight he is on my morage and deed he don't have section
    The section eight vocher I bought the house with is in my name he wasn't suppose to be on the deed I am on the mortgage first and my name first on the deed
    runttruntt3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2011, 07:24 AM
    I bought my house on section eight he is on my morage and deed he don't have section
    Section eight told me I didn't need his income to buy my house cause the housing vocher is in my name so why did his name get on the deed I think something went wrong
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Apr 26, 2011, 08:21 AM

Oops.

You forgot to ask a question.

And it also looks like you forgot to read the paperwork you signed at closing. As a consequence, "he", whoever that might be, is a part owner. It is doubtful that anything can be done about it, if that's what you want to know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do if the person to whom I bought a house never recorded my contract deed [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know if he never recorded my contract deed what can I do this person now declared himself bankrupt and my house went foreclosure he didn't sign me as the second interested person can anyone give some advice I have spent too much money

I have 4 c/section my last section 3 months back now I have 8 days over periods. [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 c/section. My last section was 3 months back. Now I had 8 days over periods. I have pregnancy test slight positive. Guide me can I abort it because I am not feeling myself able to continue it. Thanks rply soon very very worried.. I am

No power to section of house. No tripped circuit breaker [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently renovating a living room dining room area. I was done for the day and in the process of cleaning up. I had a compressor connected to an outlet on one side and was using it to blow off saw dust off my miter saw. No other tool or light fixture in the area was on. I then plugged...

I just bought a house do I get copy of deed? [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a house do I get a copy of the deed. Have a 30 yr mortgage.

View more questions Search