Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss nafarious Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2007, 12:50 AM
    Smoking tobacco
    I have recently quit smoking cigarettes & as all you smokers will know, its very difficult. So in order to try make it a little easier, I have been smoking tobacco out of a hubbly at home. Its not as satisfying, but it helps.
    I was wondering if anyone can suggest some good flavours? I have tried a couple & only enjoy banana & grape.:D
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2007, 01:55 AM
    Although I cannot suggest flavours, I recommend that you read Hookah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The evidence suggests that smoking from a hubbly could be as dangerous as from cigarettes.
    Just want to make you more aware of the facts.

Stay safe.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2007, 02:10 AM
    Yes come on, come quit with the rest of us on my thred :D
    miss nafarious Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2007, 03:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Although I cannot suggest flavours, I recommend that you read Hookah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The evidence suggests that smoking from a hubbly could be as dangerous as from cigarettes.
    Just want to make you more aware of the facts.

Stay safe.
    Geez... thanks for making me aware. I obviously didn't think they were healthy, but I would never have thought they were this bad! I will cut down immediately!
    :(

Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Yes come on, come quit with the rest of us on my thred :D

I find I am fine until stress or boredom hits or when I have a drink.
    How do you get passed that initial craving?:confused:
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2007, 03:45 AM
    Hi miss,

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/addict...ing-53890.html

This is a thread where a number of people are currently rallying together for support in stopping smoking, I'm sure they would love for you to join in, and would offer support for you, go introduce yourself! :)
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2007, 03:47 AM
    Oh yes come join us we will help you out :)
    nfacciolo Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2007, 08:37 PM
    My doctor helped. I had a major heart attack and am very lucky to be here to pass on these words of wisdom. My cardiologist said "MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT, SMOKING BROUGHT YOU TO ME AND IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND YOUR GRANDCHILDRENS GRADUATIONS AND WEDDINGS QUIT OR YOU WILL DIE". Think about the loved ones in your life and what joy it is to spend time with them or even more heart wrenching what will it be like for them when someone tells them your no longer here for them. I was stupid and did it for 50 years and now I have a second chance, don't wait for a sign. I think it was Will Rogers that said "quitting smoking is easy, I've done it 1000 times"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need your help with smoking [ 1646 Answers ]

Well I haven't had a cigi since 8am this morning it was the last one now I've tried on numerous occasions to quit smoking and I'm just not flipping strong enough to do it I always cave in. Now I know there's no easy way to do this and I have to admit boy am I feeling dizzy and funny but I can't...

Smoking [ 21 Answers ]

Is smoking dope every day bad for you? More bad than smoking cigarettes?

Smoking and drinking [ 2 Answers ]

All of my siblings and my parents smoke and drink. I'm always around them and I can't stand the smell of smoke. I do I get them to stop amoking and drinking?:confused:

Tower-Smoking [ 3 Answers ]

I smoke a lot when I'm using my PC. I know it's bad for both of us. I do have a home smoke filter next to it. My question is, can I use something(what?) in the air intake of my computer without compromising the cooling factor too much. Might it be possible to put an extremely lightly oiled...

View more questions Search