Ask
    zekeg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2011, 11:23 AM
    Western background creatures coming out the ground
    Western background creatures coming out of the ground
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2011, 11:39 AM

Can you present this as an actual sentence instead of a group of words?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2011, 09:19 AM

Maybe you are thinking of the horror movie The Burrowers, which is set in the Old West of America?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An early 80s movie on another planet with good creatures against evil creatures [ 1 Answers ]

The good creatures or aliens had long white hair covering their bodies.the evil creatures or aliens were dark and seemed to have bird like features in their face. Yhere was a seem where the evil ones where feasting at a big long table in their castle. I think they were eating small animals that...

Water coming up from ground before installing vinyl liner [ 0 Answers ]

I am building a inground pool myself and was getting ready to do my sand and cement bottom before my vinyl liner and we got 20 inches of rain here in Georgia. Since then I have had a pump in the deep end of pool draining out the water. Well it now continues to seep out of the ground and will fill...

Water coming up through ground [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have water coming up through the ground outside my house. My neighbor's yard is flooded and need to call a plumber what could it be

Trying to find old scifi movie with metal creatures that attack from under ground. [ 1 Answers ]

I can only remember a few scenes from this 1980's or early 90's movies.I believe it was a scifi movie.There was a spaceship crash and the people of the ship were trying to get to this building ,but there were mechanical creatures that would attack from under ground.At the end of the movie there...

View more questions Search