Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aeoue Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2011, 09:09 AM
    Can anyone tell me how to get connected to angels or demons?
    Is there a way that I could speak to any of the angels or demons? I need an answer from those who have already experience talking with them. Appreciate somebody's reply.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2011, 09:31 AM

Look up witchdoctors in the yellow pages.

Apr 25, 2011, 09:42 AM
    There is no Withcraft Doctor in the United Arab Emirates. Could you please suggesta site where I could communicate with a witchcraft Doc online? Thanks smoothy.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 25, 2011, 04:38 PM
    You're just asking for trouble aren't you? Why one earth would you seek information from them? An angel is not going to reply to you... the only response you're going to get is demonic... so... take that for what it's worth. You're asking for nothing but trouble...
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 26, 2011, 06:39 PM
    What is it you are trying to find out?

Maybe we can suggest a better method.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2011, 07:10 PM

Yes, demons are there to control you, not help you, And angels are not like trained dogs to talk to you if and when you want

Apr 26, 2011, 10:07 PM
    Comment on martinizing2's post
    I am a "see-is-to-believe" person. I believe on somethiing yet I have to prove it myself, I have a lot of things to learn and only demons or angels can answer. God won't answer. I already have some experiences of the mysterious world. I heard a 9-year boy who died 4 years ago crying in the middle of a night. I have seen what they called "white lady", encircled her trying to recognize her face but can't. When I was a boy, I heard mermaids (could be 4 to 5 of them) laughing while playing onto waters (we lived at the riverside) in the middle of the night. There were 3 male fairies ( I don't know how should I call them) who lives in 3 old trees in our backyard. There were a lot mysterious things happening in my parents' place when I was a little boy and I wam aware of all of these. When I got married, one of these 3 male fairies moved to my place, few kilometers from my parents'. My wife saw him, handsome, tall, fair skin, (caucasian look). I want to speak to them.

Apr 26, 2011, 10:10 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    No, I don't agree with that Chuck. Demons can not control anyone without his approval. I believed on this as I remember something is trying to get into me. I don't see Demons negatively, they were angels too.

Apr 26, 2011, 10:22 PM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    Do you have proof to this haunting helper? Have you heard men of God spoke to angels? I strongly believe they should submit to human as helper too. I am ready to communicate with them. I tried several times, several methods, yet unsuccessful. We should not be separated from these as they were God's creation too. I just need to know how to get connected with them. People are afraid of them, having in minds that they are powerful, I believe they have power but I believe too, I am just like them with poweres and I am discovering my real identity. People have real great undiscovered powers.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 26, 2011, 10:35 PM

I want to speak to them.

Why do you think they would want to speak to you? It sounds like you have had many opportunities to speak with them, and no angels or other spirits have ever approached you. Do you know why not?

Apr 26, 2011, 10:45 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    That exactly my question is, they don't speak to me. Could be I don't know the real ways to communicate with them. They are just around me, I feel it, but nobody would make way to speak to me. Or they might already speaking to me but there could be barrier. My boarders in my flat now in UAE feel them, experience their presence yet they say, whenever I am in the flat, they are so quiet, could be they could out when I am get in. I feel them sometimes but it seems they move away whenever I speak to them.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 27, 2011, 02:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    Comment on martinizing2's post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am a "see-is-to-believe" person. I believe on somethiing yet I have to prove it myself, I have a lot of things to learn and only demons or angels can answer. God won't answer. I already have some experiences of the mysterious world. I heard a 9-year boy who died 4 years ago crying in the middle of a night. I have seen what they called "white lady", encircled her trying to recognize her face but can't. When I was a boy, I heard mermaids (could be 4 to 5 of them) laughing while playing onto waters (we lived at the riverside) in the middle of the night. There were 3 male fairies ( I don't know how should I call them) who lives in 3 old trees in our backyard. There were a lot mysterious things happening in my parents' place when I was a little boy and I wam aware of all of these. When I got married, one of these 3 male fairies moved to my place, few kilometers from my parents'. My wife saw him, handsome, tall, fair skin, (caucasian look). I want to speak to them.

I understand how confused you can be when you have that much going on in your life.
    That situation you describe would confuse almost anybody.

Have you talked to friends or family about this?

My honest advice is that you find a counselor that can help you understand yourself and your situation.

A professional that you talk to face to face would be the best and most quick way to start understanding what is going on.

Apr 27, 2011, 01:37 PM
    If God won't talk to you, His angels are not going to. And it's not that God doesn't want to... you're probably asking the wrong questions and skipping a couple steps in acquiring a relationship with Him. The bible does say that some prayers are not answers because we are not praying correctly (or according to His will). Have you ever considered that the spiritual world is just a little too big and confusing to just "need to know" everything? That's probably why there is that dimensional wall that separates this plane from that one.

Apr 28, 2011, 01:47 AM
    I am a believer and Christian. God has given us freewill. God did not create robots and we are not robots that will not decide on ourselves, desire for ourselves and act on anything we want for ourselves. The same manner with angels and demons. God has given us the option to learn things. He allows almost all things to happen naturally. Demons and angels interact with human believe it or not. They visit us, they walk with us, sometimes they are just beside us, they are near but far due to barriers. It has nothing to do with prayers. It has something to do with finding out ways to destroy the barrier and have connection with them. When we die, surely we will be with them, why not now? It is but with big possibility? It happened in the past, surely can be done today. Why wait till you die to have communication with them? Why wait when it's too late to know realm of humanity. We are made of spirit, soul and body? Don't you connect with your spirit?

Apr 28, 2011, 01:53 AM
    Don't you connect with your soul? Don't you talk to God? Do you keep separated from him? Do you want to be with him. Why do you think you are with him now? When you don't see him and feel him and prove that He is with you. Feelings can be false proof. Reality is. Christians connect with God and establish relationship with God up to what extent or level? Would you say you have personal relationship with God when you don't hear him talking to you? Communication should be two way. You talk, He listens, when He talks? How sure He talks with you and not the demon? Can you site an verse that God prohibits us to speak to them?

Apr 28, 2011, 07:05 PM
    My friend, you have said so many things above that need attention this might be a rather lengthly response. Understand this, I very much am aware that angels and demons are at work on the human side of the spiritual veil. However, rest assured they have their place in God's plan just as we have ours. I want to answer your last question first. You asked me to cite some verses about the communication with demons/angels.

1 Corinthians 10:19-21 "...I do not want you to have fellowship with demons..."
    Deuteronomy 18:9-11 "There shall not be found among you ANYONE who...conjures spells or a medium or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead."
    Isaiah 8:19 "And when they say to you, Seek those who are mediums and wizards...should not a people seek their God?"

And just as strongly we need to be careful with angels, not only because Satan can appear as one (2 Corinthians 11:14), but because even they may possible lead us astray or give false doctrine.

Galatians 1:8 "But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed."
    Colossians 2:18 "...taking delight in false humility and worship of angels..."
    1 John 4:1 "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

These SHOULD suffice to show that God wants us to focus on HIM alone. Let God choose the manner He wishes to communicate with you. You are right when you say humans have a free will... as do demons and angels... which is why Satan and the angles that followed him in rebellion were cast from heaven... they CHOSE to do so. You talk of trying to get past that spiritual barrier... my brother that barrier is there FOR A REASON. It is NOT for humanity to do... nor are WE able to do it. I'd say spiritual manifestation happens even more now than in the past. Why wait until we die to have communication with them? Simply because they are not our goal... we're not striving to spend eternity with angels... but with the Heavenly Father! It shouldn't even be something our minds are on.

Yes, I talk to God... everyday. In fact, the bible tells us to pray without ceasing. Communication should be two way and IS. But if you're wondering why you don't hear directly from God there are SEVERAL reasons this is the case. FIRST of all, the bible contains 100% of what we need to know as humanity. It DOES NOT reveal the answer to every question we might have... and it doesn't need to. Understand that God alone is sovereign. He has given humanity His revealed Word, the Bible. It sounds very much to me like you are not getting answers that you WANT from God and this is why you are willing to seek other sources.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Angels and Demons. The fall (?) [ 10 Answers ]

I'm in up to my neck in research on Angels/Demons and such (Focusing on the beliefs/history of Jewish/Christian/Muslim faiths. Really interested in the crossover of several Angels from good to bad... (and a few sliding back over to good). The fall, the 2 wars in heaven, Annunaki, etc. ...

What language do angels and demons speak? [ 30 Answers ]

I would really like to know. When summoning a spirit (angelic or demonic) they usually speak the language of the person who summoned them, but what is their original language. And please don't say "Hebrew" or "Latin" or "Aramaic". It would be impossible for them to speak any of those languages...

About angels [ 43 Answers ]

A girl at work asked me today about angels. She said somebody told her angels are male. I told her that I had heard that too but that being there are different types of angels maybe only certain ones are male like maybe the archangels. I found a list of some of the types of angels and was...

Demons [ 142 Answers ]

Here's a question and I would like to get a christian (especially catholic) point of veiw on this. What is your belief about demons? Do they exist and do they mess with us in a spiritua sense? Can one really be possessed? I have a friend who has a severe seizure disorder, and he is a devout...

Demons: [ 77 Answers ]

Who was the woman from whom Jesus cast out seven demons? What were the demons? HANK :)

View more questions Search