Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bunnymoffett Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 10:02 PM
    Self-tanner/spray tan question
    I am trying to achieve the darkest tan possible without the sun by going to a Mystic Tan (spray-tan) booth. My question is: If I get sprayed one day and then go back and get sprayed the next day, will the tan be darker or just last one more day before it fades?

Also, does anyone know of how to achieve the darkest spray tan possible?

I am quite fair-skinned and burn easily, so self-tanners work best for me. I am pretty experienced with the spray tans, so I do not really need any advice telling me to exfoliate, etc. I just need to be as dark as possible for a weekend event.
    wap Posts: 177, Reputation: 54

Jan 25, 2007, 03:59 AM
    You are like me, you like to be tanned for special occasions etc. I use Fake Bake, Beyond Bronze. The colour stays for a long time, and the more times you apply it, the darker it gets. If you get another spray tan, you will get darker. What I do is, I put Fake Bake on once a week, then I add a tinted moisturiser tan - in the shade medium to dark (it doesn't wash off). I put the moisturiser on about an hour or so before going out, then it starts to develop on top of the other tan.
    bunnymoffett Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 09:45 AM
    Thanks for your response! I'll be a bronze goddess by Saturday!
    wap Posts: 177, Reputation: 54

Jan 25, 2007, 09:46 AM
    Go for another spray tan, if it isn't dark enough, put a tinted moisturiser on top!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Avoiding a tan [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys. Is there a way I can avoid getting a tan. I've started swimming and when I take off my swimming suit it loks lyk I'm still wearing it because my exposed skin has gotten darker. Lets be honest, sun blocks don't really work, they are made to protect from uv rays and stuff. Or is there...

Pills and Tan [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, did anyone use tannig pills. I wonder if they work and if there are any side effects?

Fake tan [ 1 Answers ]

How can I make my fake tan go darker, I usually use a the joinsons holiday sun, then put fake tan over it, but it doesn't ever seem to go that dark? X

To tan or not to tan [ 3 Answers ]

I been having trouble with my daughter concerning her wish to use tanning beds. I have tried to convince her that it's not to her advantage, but being Irish her pale skin is a constant irratation. If anyone has any ideas I'd really be thankfull

Reduce Tan [ 2 Answers ]

I'm from the South Asian region, where it gets quite hot during summer. And I get tanned very easily even though I use sunscreen. I'd like to know any tips for reducing my tan and getting back my Fair & Lovely complexion. ;) Thanks!

View more questions Search